The Impossible Quiz!

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Did a quick search and didn't find a thread on this yet.....It supposedly isn't impossible and I truly don't think it is....but it's damn close.....

Anyway, once you guys get past #78 (I think) the horseshow question...lemme know the answer so I can continue...it's buggin me.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

Anyway I got that far on my own....you guys'll et stuck once or twice along the way, but up to the horseshow question I only found one I used my Skip on....so they are all possible....but the one apparently....In fact if any of you can find a way past the Black Search one lemme know that too.

I hate you dude! hate you!
i habe a essay to write :(
i can't now :(

what's the answer to 15?

I know....I hate the guy that showed me the test......I've got so much crap to do and I keep coming back to this....it's driveing me nuts.

nooooo!!!!!! i just died :( (at about 50)
this is horrible, i...must....go....to......work....must....finish.....essay....and...stop...talking...like...the shat..........must........

It only get's Suckier....i now have three that I skip on....then there is one where you gotta clip 10 toes in ten secondss.....gtta be quick on that one....

im pretty sure the 7th letter of the alphabet is G unless i'm missing something in the question

ive gotten to number 25 so far

edit bout 30 minutes later: i quit after 56. i was getting addicted and slightly frustrated cuz i couldn't figure it out

I've gotten to the one with the duck and get stuck bleh

Ok 75 is a REAL b***h! Second time I f**ked it up :cmad:...

I've tried every answer for the OUT OF ORDER one and none of them work. :huh:

I figured that one out.
What the **** is this horse one? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back