The Dark Knight Batman Quiz Thread

Conebone69

The Legend Ends
Reaction score
I thought there should be a quiz thread for all those intense batman fans out there. This is how it works. If you have a question, hint, line quote ect from the batman movies, comic books or just batman in general, than post it to see if the other boards members can guess it. I'll start it off with one of my own. What is bruce's mothers name?

Which actors were rumored for the role of Batman/Bruce Wayne back in 1989?
(answers found on IMDB for instance, but the results are still shocking...)

Other aliases C'mon guys think..... fine ill tell you....
batman... of coarse. and Matches malone....or for BB scruffy bum

Before the man became the Joker, he was at one time a low-rated standup comedian. His name to this day is still unkown, but some stories have it that he went by stage name; which could possibly be his name. Question is, what was his name?

I will reveal the answer in due time.

Before the man became the Joker, he was at one time a low-rated standup comedian. His name to this day is still unkown, but some stories have it that he went by stage name; which could possibly be his name. Question is, what was his name?

I will reveal the answer in due time.

lemme guess...he was simply unknown?

Which actor was supposed to be in B89 and then once again in Batman Forever but was never made the official decision? And I give more credit for anyone not looking on IMDB

^nope...half right though that he was supposed to be in Batman Forever but thats not who im lookin for

Most of time he's unknown, yes, but a couple of names have popped up once and while in the comics.:cwink:

Guess again.:woot: :brucebat:
No clue

What did Ras first tell bruce when they were sitting around the fire after he fell through the ice?

^nope...half right though that he was supposed to be in Batman Forever but thats not who im lookin for

Oh, and you never said it was Batman either. Robin Williams had expressed interest in the Joker in B'89, and when he didn't get that, the Riddler in Forever. Yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"