The Hype! Quiz

I'm will to make anyone banners. :)

It's because I'm nice like that. :o

So how does the question part work...the people on the list have been asked questions. What do we do with the results?

I'll make the quiz. Each of the questions I've asked the list will appear. And other members will take the quiz. They can pick the responses to each question that best suit them.

Like this:

Which is your favorite color?
- Red
- Blue
- Yellow

My favorite color is Blue, so I pick Blue.

Well, it turns out Wilhelm originally said Blue was his favorite color in the survey (but not really.) So, because my favorite color matched Wilhelm's not really favorite color, I am most like Wilhelm. And he will be my result.

But there will be over 20 questions in the quiz. And over 20 possible answers to choose from.

I'll make the quiz. Each of the questions I've asked the list will appear. And other members will take the quiz. They can pick the responses to each question that best suit them.

Like this:

- Red
- Blue
- Yellow

Well, it turns out Wilhelm originally said Blue was his favorite color in the survey (but not really.) So, because my favorite color matched Wilhelm's not really favorite color, I am most like Wilhelm. And he will be my result.

But there will be over 20 questions in the quiz. And over 20 possible answers to choose from.

Awesome thanks for the refresher course

Like this:

- Red
- Blue
- Yellow

Awesome thanks for the refresher course

I, on the other hand, am dumber from having listened to your response. I withdraw myself from any further contact with you or any of your kind. Good day. :cmad:

I wont have time to do a banner or whatever for a few days. Someone else do it if I don't get to it in time.

I vote Bella.

Bella, do what I say.

I made my own banner, it sucks, but it's mine.

zzzZZZZZZ

zzzZZZZZZ

Snooze...this is taking long to set up.

I find the large number of questions to be... daunting. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"