The Incredible Hulk CGI Thread

I dig it. The picture gives Hulk a more powerful presence! He looks bestial and classic monster like!

It is a painting. Not the 3D model created by Aarron Simms.

It is art that will be used for merchandising. If you compare the concept pic to this new one you will see this one is a lot less detailed.

lol, makes sense to me... It definitely isn't a CGI render unless for a video game.

I hope they don't make the same mistake as the first HULK in using comic art instead of actual CGI for promoting though.

It's Aaron Sims not Simms... (not you Sarge, someone else)

whait a minute. the final battle is at night?
f... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
iknew this would happen. only ILM has the balls to have final battels at daytime.

iknew this would happen. only ILM has the balls to have final battels at daytime.

Return of the King and Narnia both have daytime final battles with no work by ILM in sight. Kong was also in daylight once he got to the top of the Empire State Building (and fought the V-Rex's in daylight too).

Whats the problem with night time battles?

I think he is worried it will be like the battle with the dogs where you did not get to see much. It really is a question of the lighting.

Ohh I get ya, but most if not all Marvel movies have the major battles during night time.

Interestingly enough... wasn't ILM's final battle in HULK done at night? :wow:

I am not spamming i didn't know I cant post in different forums - sorry - new to this just thought people would like to see the comparison of that and the movie hulk thats all - no harm - enjoy - have fun on the posts but if this is what your telling me than i shall no longer post or be part of this site if I cant express what i like - see ya

Ohh I get ya, but most if not all Marvel movies have the major battles during night time.

Actually, as regards final battles I think you are right...From Blade through to FF2 I can only think of one Marvel film off-hand where the final fight was not at night, and that one was underground (X2). Iron-Man's big brawl with Iron-Monger is gonna be at night too...

There have been plenty of daytime battles during the films though.

I am not spamming i didn't know I cant post in different forums - sorry - new to this just thought people would like to see the comparison of that and the movie hulk thats all - no harm - enjoy - have fun on the posts but if this is what your telling me than i shall no longer post or be part of this site if I cant express what i like - see ya

Cool statue. Not spam to me :)

Quite frankly, who cares if the final battle is during daytime or is at night? As long as the two are whooping each other's ass & it's a good fight, it shouldn't matter at what time the battle takes place.

Next time show respect to forum rules and other posters and stay on topic.
i think your making a big deal over nothing here. so what, he posted a link of a very cool hulk statue. its not like its his own ebay auction! ita a sold out sideshow statue, that is very cool. get off the guys case man.

Why is everyone going crazy over a pice of concept art used to advertise the video game. Its very comic bookish and its perportions aren't natural so you know its not really accurate as far as the finished effect for the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"