The Official Incredible Hulk Fan Art and Manips Thread

bluedragon77, that is some awesome work there! It certainly gets me more pumped than I already am to see this movie. I can't wait!

bluedragon77, that is some awesome work there! It certainly gets me more pumped than I already am to see this movie. I can't wait!

thanx a lot i am a regular in the dark knight art thread just started coming here so hopefully u see more art from me..

Here's a new set of wallpaper's I made...

UH2a.jpg

UH2b.jpg

UH2c.jpg

AWESOME JOB HF AS USUAL,:D:up: HERE'S A COOKIE, IT'S AN OREO MMMMMMMMMM,:applaud LOL, I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!:rolleyes::oldrazz::D

Got this music video from Tempest19, banned used, who had this to say: 'I made this awesome music video for the Hulk. I think many fans wanted to see something like this too. It's the Incredible Hulk footage set to the original television theme song Lonely Man.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=czDZumeBX2U
[YT]http://youtube.com/watch?v=czDZumeBX2U[/YT]
if clip isnt working here click on link posted above.

hulkfish Those are great, not tehe best work ive seen from you tho to be honest..

heres a new wallpaper i made.. hope u like it.. my style is a bit on the dirty and gritty side.. hope to bring something new to the art thread.. comments please..

hulkwallpaper.jpg

Thanks guys, glad everyone likes them... Um, yeah, I can do those changes, might not be till monday though.

Thanks BD77, I was just trying a few more simple walls that showcased the pics with some simple effects. I have a couple actual HD wallpapers I don't think I've posted yet. They are collages that I did. I post them now... They are quite HUGE though, like I said I did them in true HD.

Here's the first one...

HULKCUWideHD.jpg

Here's the second...

HDL.jpg

these are some badazz wallpapers hulkfish and bluedragon

Thanks, I agree though... if you could manip it to the Bugle that would be cool BD77! Also, maybe desaturate it a little too...

thats pretty sweet dude. howd u make it? how long did it take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"