The Official Incredible Hulk Fan Art and Manips Thread

HULKFish

Author of Marlsbeth
Reaction score
Sorry, I was sick of looking at the stupid joke stuff and wanted a clean thread to start with. No funny manips on this thread please...

I did this manip of Tim Blake Nelson. I added veins to the head so he didn't just look like a Conehead. I always liked that shape better then the butt-head looking shape though... This gives an idea of what he could look like though. We're talking about Stan Winston Studios though so I'm sure it would look MUCH better. I'll keep working on this one but this is a first rough version.

(I added the somewhat finished product as the second image of The Leader)

TheLeader.jpg
TheLeader4.jpg
Here's the newest version of the poster I made too with your suggestions added...
TIHPoster.jpg

Sorry, I was sick of looking at the stupid joke stuff and wanted a clean thread to start with. No funny manips on this thread please...

I did this manip of Tim Blake Nelson. I added veins to the head so he didn't just look like a Conehead. I always liked that shape better then the butt-head looking shape though... This gives an idea of what he could look like though. We're talking about Stan Winston Studios though so I'm sure it would look MUCH better. I'll keep working on this one but this is a first rough version.

TheLeader.jpg

Here's the newest version of the poster I made too with your suggestions added...
TIHPoster.jpg

Your psoter is still kicking some a$$ alright :up: :up:

A first look at your leader, makes me realise how tough it'll be to portray him in a non-cheesy way...
It gives us an idea, and like you said you're not stan winston:cwink:, but it's still hard to see any threat in that (and the pic of TBN ai';t supposed to be threatening to start with)...

(did you use an alien egg for the forehead??)

Thanks antsiou, I always appreciate your opinion on this board...

Yeah, I agree, that it will be tough to do it and be taken seriously. I think maybe they could even make it look less like him and more like an alien design, kinda scarey-looking. Or they can go a more comedic way and have him be a little crazy and more of the comedy relief. Either way they can make it work.

(no alien-egg, used an actual forehead of a bald man and worked it into the perspective and shape. I wanted it to look like a real head with a little hair)

Thanks antsiou, I always appreciate your opinion on this board...

Cheers HULKFish :yay:, i'm trying not to say to much stupid things, i do it in "real life", no need to do it again online :cwink:

Yeah, I agree, that it will be tough to do it and be taken seriously. I think maybe they could even make it look less like him and more like an alien design, kinda scarey-looking. Or they can go a more comedic way and have him be a little crazy and more of the comedy relief. Either way they can make it work.

(no alien-egg, used an actual forehead of a bald man and worked it into the perspective and shape. I wanted it to look like a real head with a little hair)

The character is goofy in my eyes anyhow, so maybe he should be like that on screen too...

That just look a little weird and I amean the leader. I think his traits need to be more monsterish and the cone not perfectly smooth.

The poster is fantastic though.

Thanks Ahura. I agree about the Leader too but also agree with antsiou... He is a pretty goofy charcter in the first place but he could be monstered up too.

did the leader always have a moustache? i'm not a hardcore hulk fan, but i've always rememberd him having one.. i'm planning on making a manip, but i'm not sure what direction i'll take yet.

yeah, he usually has a stache' but that's a little 70's if you ask me... A goatie may be better. As I said, I'm still working on this one also.

Not bad Hulkfish. Try making the Leaders head flater. I think that would look better.

I'm not sure what you mean "flatter"?

not a cone head rip off... make the top of his flatter

lol, the Leader IS a conehead ripoff, that's the problem... I'll see what I can do.

OK, here's the next version... I am trying to darken him up as a character, I think this one is pretty good! I'm gonna keep going with him a little bit! Less conehead.

TheLeader3.jpg

OK, here's the next version... I am trying to darken him up as a character, I think this one is pretty good! I'm gonna keep going with him a little bit! Less conehead.

TheLeader3.jpg

not bad, this is what CJ means with flatter head

review_hulk_leader_01.jpg

couldnt find a better pic but you get the idea, the top of his head is flatter

OH, OK.... I forgot he had hair too, I was thinking he was bald...

TheLeader3.jpg

He looks more sinister with the goatee!

i post here my ABOMINATION.....
ab3ag1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Not bad... I see it's a paint-over of the concept art of HULK. The ear on the right is misformed and the eyes need work. The forehead too but not bad!

Thanks Sava, thought you'd like that better! I'm feelin' pretty good about it...

the leader freeks me out, ever since i was small.. he always had and always will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"