The Incredible Hulk "Powers and Abilities" discussion Thread

Hulkfan2008!

Civilian
Reaction score
:bh: which powers and abilities do u REALLY want to c in the nu movie ?

here is my list :
foot stomp, gamma clap, gamma (ground) smash, steel fist (like on ult.distruction), helicopter (jet) takedown, ect.
post ur thoughts on what u want to see in this movie. :abom:

p.s if im a little late on da subject 4give me im a noob.:csad:

strength - Hulk's the strongest one there is, bar non, I want to see him do ridiculous feats strength wise, I want to hear "the madder he gets the stronger he gets" or "the more he exerts himself the stronger he gets" (no he doesn't have to lift a mountain)

leaping - Hulk rules in this arena too. I actually loved the leaping in Ang Lee's Hulk

regenerative ability - right up there with strength as the best in the business

thunderclap - one of Hulk's patented moves

earthquake stomp - another one of Hulk's patented moves

uncanny aim and precision - Hulk's instinct's should be superhuman, leaning more toward supernatural and precise

:bh: which powers and abilities do u REALLY want to c in the nu movie ?

here is my list :
foot stomp, gamma clap, gamma (ground) smash, steel fist (like on ult.distruction), helicopter (jet) takedown, ect.
post ur thoughts on what u want to see in this movie. :abom:

p.s if im a little late on da subject 4give me im a noob.:csad:

You can't be serious on that type of grammar, right?

Ive actually thought about what Id wanna see hulk do in this movie, seeing how his villian will basically be, Just like him...I just want to see them Brutally beat the **** out of eachother and Brawl, Like a fight club or something...Then obviously some "thunder claps" n ****, here and there.

strength - Hulk's the strongest one there is, bar non, I want to see him do ridiculous feats strength wise, I want to hear "the madder he gets the stronger he gets" or "the more he exerts himself the stronger he gets" (no he doesn't have to lift a mountain)

leaping - Hulk rules in this arena too. I actually loved the leaping in Ang Lee's Hulk

regenerative ability - right up there with strength as the best in the business

thunderclap - one of Hulk's patented moves

earthquake stomp - another one of Hulk's patented moves

uncanny aim and precision - Hulk's instinct's should be superhuman, leaning more toward supernatural and precise

Completely agree with all of this.

He did some decent things in the earlier flick, but since they may be fighting in a city, I want to see this fool pick up a skyscraper, literally. He can struggle with it, but have him lift it and attempt to use it as a weapon. Either with people in or not. Obviously not acknowledging there are people inside, but just trying to damage Abomination.

His strength has to be shown to be awe inspiring and given he will not be lifting any continents some type of other feat of strength has to be shown.

superman has peaked the whole strength basis, there is pretty much nothing he could do to even match that.

superman has peaked the whole strength basis, there is pretty much nothing he could do to even match that.

He cannot lift anything but he has to be shown to do other things which are awe inspiring such as hitting the ground causing tremors in the whole city. The continent thing does top pretty much anything.

Gamma Ra said:

:huh:

HULK SMASH!!!!!!...........with precision????

On another note, no speedy, agile, light on his feet, Hulk.
As it is inherently descriptive a being called The Hulk should lumber. The movement of The Hulk in Marvel's "The Iron Man Adventures" videos, was spot on, IMHO.

dude you should see the front page about TIH toy website, theres totally a "cop car boxing glove" attack Hulk so we might see that in the movie.

There is also a toy of Hulk on a quad bike. That ain't gonna be happening in the movie.

He did some decent things in the earlier flick, but since they may be fighting in a city, I want to see this fool pick up a skyscraper, literally. He can struggle with it, but have him lift it and attempt to use it as a weapon. Either with people in or not. Obviously not acknowledging there are people inside, but just trying to damage Abomination.

That is way too much for this movie. Trust me, you will not see Hulk lifting skyscrapers!

I'd just happily seem him be incredibly durable.

You will be very happy then.

His strength has to be shown to be awe inspiring and given he will not be lifting any continents some type of other feat of strength has to be shown.

He does do some impressive feats in the movie. Some real cool stuff, trust me.

HULK SMASH!!!!!!...........with precision????

On another note, no speedy, agile, light on his feet, Hulk.

As it is inherently descriptive a being called The Hulk should lumber. The movement of The Hulk in Marvel's "The Iron Man Adventures" videos, was spot on, IMHO.

Louis Leterrier said that Hulk jumping in Ang Lee's movie was very poetic and stuff but Hulk had no weight with how he was jumping. So in this movie it will be more realistic, when Hulk jumps he won't be flying like a bird and when he lands there will be crators!

I don't think the hulk's actual leaping was a problem in Ang's, it was his landing that was the problem, it seems to have minimal impact. Something that big falling from that height should have a much greater impact, that's the only thing they need to change about the leaping.

I don't think the hulk's actual leaping was a problem in Ang's, it was his landing that was the problem, it seems to have minimal impact. Something that big falling from that height should have a much greater impact, that's the only thing they need to change about the leaping.

Don't worry about it. Louis Leterrier has said that Hulk had no weight with his jumps in Ang's movie, so it will be changed for this one.

I want to see him jump up into space and come crashing down with a giant meteor in his hands like in Marvel Vs. Capcom...lulz :oldrazz:

I want to see him jump up into space and come crashing down with a giant meteor in his hands like in Marvel Vs. Capcom...lulz :oldrazz:

He also has to give the thumbs up and say, "let's rock!"

Don't worry about it. Louis Leterrier has said that Hulk had no weight with his jumps in Ang's movie, so it will be changed for this one.

That's really good to know.

But The Hulk actually IS speedy and agile!

I don't think anyone's saying he shouldn't be speedy or agile just that his jumps should have more weight to them, having greater impact to the ground than what was shown in Ang's film.

He cannot lift anything but he has to be shown to do other things which are awe inspiring such as hitting the ground causing tremors in the whole city. The continent thing does top pretty much anything.

I totally agree with you. There are many ways to show displays of strength, and not just by lifting. At the end of the comic World War Hulk, all it took was for the Hulk to take a step, to get the point across.:word: :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"