The Incredible Hulk "Powers and Abilities" discussion Thread

Everything but the steel fist. Don't forget the leaping. As Leterrier said, his jumps shouldn't be too high so that it makes the Hulk look like he has no gravity. More reasonable leaping and yet true to the comics.

:bh:

True to the comics.....the Hulk has leapt over oceans and also into space so really there is no way he can leap for miles without gaining considerable height.

The character does three mile leaps, I better see that in the film.

1. getting stronger as he gets angrier
  2. regenerating injuries quickly
  3. leaping
  4. tough skin
  5. unreal endurance/stamina

We all know we're going to get plenty of displays of the Hulk's strength so all I ask is that we see him using his leaping ability & his superspeed at least twice in this movie.

When did The Hulk become a super-speeder:huh:.

He is The Hulk..........a descriptive title which is by definition; "a big, powerful, and often clumsy person"

True to the comics.....the Hulk has leapt over oceans and also into space so really there is no way he can leap for miles without gaining considerable height.

Same as I was thinking when I read that post.

He is The Hulk..........a descriptive title which is by definition; "a big, powerful, and often clumsy person"

The guy can run over 300 mph, that's superspeed compared to that of a normal human.

Ah but what you've missed is he's The Incredible Hulk :woot:.

i guess you could callmit super speed cause his speed is in proportion with his strength. but nuttin like flash or superman or anythingb like that.

A quote from the comics about the Hulk thats been in there for at least 30 years...

"How can something so big move so fast!"

I always felt powerwise the 2003 Hulk was perfect. I just didn't like the growing B.S. to get stronger.

It's hard to convey someone with a build like Mr. Olympia moving at the speed of a gymnast or track and field runner. It's gonna look floaty.

A quote from the comics about the Hulk thats been in there for at least 30 years...

I always felt powerwise the 2003 Hulk was perfect. I just didn't like the growing B.S. to get stronger.

I promise that one day I'm going to find the comic that was written by Stan Lee where the Hulk actually grew in size. So far I haven't been able to get my hands on it.

Uh........ That was The Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 #357 or #358 which states the Hulk does grow but for only couple of inches, Joker. By the way, it was written by Peter David. Stan Lee never said the Hulk grows in size. He said the Hulk grows stronger as his rage mounts.

Savage Jay

The guy can run over 300 mph, that's superspeed compared to that of a normal human.

Interesting. Can you cite examples?

If he is capable of running 300 mph, why then would he ever bother leaping? You do realize that in one minute at 300 MPH he would travel 5 miles, which is 2 miles further than his max leaping ability.

Nivek said:

Ang's Hulk was weightless.......the sprinting across the desert was as un-Hulk-like a visual as there could possibly be.

Kirmit said:
Ah but what you've missed is he's The Incredible Hulk :woot:.

A twinkle toed Hulk on film would look Preposterous!:yay:

IMO the movement of The Hulk in "The Iron Man Adventures", shorts produced by Marvel, is spot-on.

Ang's Hulk was weightless.......the sprinting across the desert was as un-Hulk-like a visual as there could possibly be.

The running was a little weird, but the jumping was the best part of the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"