The Incredible Hulk :season one coming to DVD

C. Lee

Superherohype Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/the-incredible-hulk6.html

The 2 original TV movies and the 10 episodes from the short first season coming to DVD.

They released a DVD set a year or so ago that had episodes from throughout it's run, but this is the actual first season. I'm looking forward to it myself...how does anyone else feel about it?

Saw a few episodes on TV. Never liked any of them. They strayed way too much from the comics, and it's really cheesy at times.

I had a kind of love/hate relationship with the reruns that I've watched. In some ways I thought it was good, but in other ways I thought it wasn't, because it was basically like the fugitive if Richard Kimball ocassionally turned green and smashed things. I can only think of maybe two episodes where he actually fought the army.

They seemed to be a lot better when I was a kid compared to now. They run marathons on the Sci-Fi channel every now and then and I will watch a couple of episodes, but they are really dated.

It was a good show,but try telling that to hardcore Hulk fans. Somehow it screwed up the Hulk's perception,they say. :confused:

this is INCREDIBLE NEWS for fans of the show

3dman27 said:
this is INCREDIBLE NEWS for fans of the show
Yeah there's gotta be like 5 or 6 of them right? The 1 TV movie I saw of the live action Hulk show made me wonder what people saw in this absolute butchery of a classic Marvel character. Mellowdramatic crap through and through.

I'd be really excited if the Batman series with Adam West came out on DVD. It's cheese-arific, but it's just so awesome.

Gamma Ray said:
I'd be really excited if the Batman series with Adam West came out on DVD. It's cheese-arific, but it's just so awesome.

yeah I want that dvd box set dammit

Gamma Ray said:
Saw a few episodes on TV. Never liked any of them. They strayed way too much from the comics, and it's really cheesy at times.

they did but they became a different beast altogether.

A quality show despite straying with a very strong lead actor in Bixby.

They tried to put the series on track with TV films 10 or so years later, which killed it IMO. Their versions of Daredevil & Thor was just.........................wrong.

I thought the TV series showed a different take on the Hulk universe and I enjoyed a few episodes such as when Banner is stuck in mid transformation to the Hulk by some meteor.

Oh and I also like the three TV movies from the 80's yeah that's right call me stupid but it was cool seeing Thor (as a drunk bar fighter) and Daredevil (in black jammies).

Lazlo Panaflex said:
I thought the TV series showed a different take on the Hulk universe and I enjoyed a few episodes such as when Banner is stuck in mid transformation to the Hulk by some meteor.

Oh and I also like the three TV movies from the 80's yeah that's right call me stupid but it was cool seeing Thor (as a drunk bar fighter) and Daredevil (in black jammies).
yes it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"