Blade: The Series finally coming to DVD on February 12th, 2008.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/blade-the-series.html

Title: Blade: The Series (IMDb)
Starring: Sticky Fingaz
Released: 12th February 2008
SRP: $39.98

Further Details:
New Line Home Entertainment has announced Blade: The Series which stars Sticky Fingaz, Jill Wagner, and Jessica Gower. The 4-disc set will include all 13 episodes of the series, and will be available to own from the 12th February. As well as extended episodes that are "too graphic for TV", the set will include audio commentaries, and a making of documentary. The recommended retail price has been set at around $39.98. We've attached an advertisement containing some early package artwork below:

Cool. Although the episodes were so graphic as it is, I can't imagine them being any more graphic. Unless, of course, we get to see Chase and/or Krista naked from the front, this time.

what the hell?? It's already been out! Seen it at wal-mart

Over here its not in a box set its like a couple of episodes so far and nothing more, I want a box set damn it as I liked this more then the films :p

Cool. I will be buying this. I wish they would make a 2 hour movie for closure on the cliffhanger season 1 ending.

Cool. I will be buying this. I wish they would make a 2 hour movie for closure on the cliffhanger season 1 ending.

Maybe the DVD sales of the series can influence that.

No, you've just seen the pilot movie on DVD.

Nope, it was box set of the whole season. Didn't buy it because I really started to not liking the show at the end

Nope, it was box set of the whole season. Didn't buy it because I really started to not liking the show at the end

Walmart must have been selling bootlegs of the series then because it isn't officially being released until February 12th, 2008. Did you look at it very carefully or just glance at it?

Did it look like this by any chance?

51neUKecqwL._SS500_.jpg

Maybe you saw this & thought it was the TV series?

51FolvVElyL._SS500_.jpg

I looked at it and it said the whole series, wal-mart would be selling bootlegs :confused:
have the second one so I know that wasn't the tv series

They only sell the first DVD you got there which is a couple of episodes

I thought the show got much better by the end. Good news though, will probably get it.

its about friggin time.

btw wasn't there news that Marvel was shopping se2 around other networks?

Let's just get a TV movie to wrap up Krista's arc, and I'll be happy. I can't really hold out much hope for a full-blown series revamp at this point.

Starring: Sticky Fingaz

Thats one hell of a name

Let's just get a TV movie to wrap up Krista's arc, and I'll be happy. I can't really hold out much hope for a full-blown series revamp at this point.

I agree the season ending I was like oh no, whats going to happen! and what happened was they didn't want to renew it the evil people :p

Feb 12th is my birthday. It would be a decent present considering I missed it on tv, but I just know it won't be released in the UK at the same time :(

I'm gonna get this. It got better and better with each ep. Goyer did mention that they shot more nudity for an un-rated dvd release, so we'll see more nudity,gore and maybe profanity on the dvd.

I love me some Jill Wagner.:heart: :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"