The Infinity Connection

The_Manhunter

Zack Snyder & MCU Fan
Reaction score
So Marvel has hinted in the past that BP will help to set up in Infinity War. How do you guys think this will happen? Will the Soul Stone be in Wakanda? Will T'Challa help reconcile the Avengers?

I think the Soul Stone will be the connection.

Dr. Strange has the Time Stone, GotGv2 doesn't have a Stone or Thanos according to Gunn, Spiderman checks in with Tony, Ragnarok introduces Hela (who will probably double for Thanos's "Death"), so Black Panther will probably introduce the last piece of the puzzle to set the stage for Infinity War: The Soul Stone.

The Russos said that the Avengers will be scattered at the beginning of Infinity War, so I doubt Panther will be reconciling them in his movie. The Stone makes the most sense as a way to connect the movie to what comes next.

I'm still placing my money on "no infinity stones". The 'setup' will be in global politics and such. Perhaps T'Challa starts the diplomatic moves to try and fix the destruction the Sokovia Accords have wrought.

The remaining Infinity Stones will be introduced in Thor 3 and GOTG 2, as my first bet, with Dr Strange as the follow up.

I'm still placing my money on "no infinity stones". The 'setup' will be in global politics and such. Perhaps T'Challa starts the diplomatic moves to try and fix the destruction the Sokovia Accords have wrought.

The remaining Infinity Stones will be introduced in Thor 3 and GOTG 2, as my first bet, with Dr Strange as the follow up.

How would that work without bringing in the other Avengers and essentially turning Black Panther 1 into Civil War 2?

There's no reason diplomatic and political maneuvering has to involve the Avengers, seeing as most of them have no relevant skills for such anyway.

Looks like the soul stone is in Wakanda from infinity's trailer.

Will be interesting to see how this film ties up with IW after seeing the IW trailer. How many BP characters will also appear in IW?

I think after seeing the international trailer and hearing T’challa’s lines, it all but confirms he/Wakanda has the soul stone. I don’t think he’s talking about vibranium because most of the Avengers already know it’s there and Ultron already used tons of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"