The Internet and Sleep

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Do you ever sometimes find it hard to go to sleep if you have the internet, being that there's so much stuff to find?

Yes. It's easy to say "I'll only be up for a few minutes more" and find that it's already 2 in the AM.

What's worse is when you spend a large part of the day online and wonder where the hours went.

No, because I've already read the entire Internet.

Yes. It's easy to say "I'll only be up for a few minutes more" and find that it's already 2 in the AM.

What's worse is when you spend a large part of the day online and wonder where the hours went.

This happens to me all to much

Aww yes all the time.

But then when im without internet i feel like the world is ending lol

If I get really intrested in something, I find it hard to get away.

I fall asleep on my keyboard. One time I fell asleep with my arm under the bottom of my laptop and burned my arm in 3 places.

Moral of the story: Don't stay up writing at 4am.

Ouch. Sounds painful. Writing what, if I may ask?

Yes i think when i was 14 I was so geared into the internet it turned my nights to morning and its been 8 years of trying to get to bed earlier and just cant, either internet itself or gaming online for the past few years. Sucks, I think I will see the internet for lack of rest! :)

Do you ever sometimes find it hard to go to sleep if you have the internet, being that there's so much stuff to find?

Go to bed young man. It will be still be there when you wake up.

I spend way too much time on the internet lately. I think it's an addiction. When I am about to get off I look at "one last thing" and we all know how that goes.

lol, I know exactly how you feel :p

Just read a novel, knocks you right out.

Every damn night.

Somenights I'm on Wikipedia for 3 hours reading about random s**t.

Yeah wikipedia gets me alot of the time.

Yeah whenever i'm typing something up for school and i use the net to look up something, i always get sidetracked and wind up surfing the web for hours before i go back to my work.

I sometimes wish my computer would blow up.

Actually, a day doen't go by where I don't think that.

Just read a novel, knocks you right out.

It really does! Since high school started, most novels that I tried to read outside of class, would make the eyelids heavier than anything.

I had trouble sleeping because of wanting to stay on the net back in '98 when I first started surfing the internet, but I've managed it much better now.

Thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"