• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

the interview thread - need suggestions!

buddha182

Resident Buddha
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of thinking recently in regards to interviews... and how to improve them for the end user (you guys) who read them. I was looking to get some input from all of you, and in return will offer you free posters from my collection if you give some good suggestions.

So I'm wondering, when interviewing either celebs (actors/actresses) or filmmakers (directors, etc), what kind of questions and what could be asked that would really make you guys read interviews in the end. How can they be improved so that it's actually interesting? Do you prefer listening to audio versions or just reading them?

Has anyone ever read the "back page" of Premiere that always has an interview? I'm not a celebrity gossip guy (I hate that), but I've always loved that back page interview... I'm looking at that for reference too.

I'm just looking for some feedback and input from everyone here on SHH. I of course have my own thoughts but in the end it's not only me who is going to be reading interviews. And as I said, if I hear some good feedback from people, I'll send you a PM and send you a free poster from my collection.

Well I like reading and listening to the interviews, so imo it doesnt really matter.

Personally, I would love for the interviewers to ask more questions like "Did you base your character on anyone or anything?" For instance Johnny Depp based his character off Rolling Stone's legend Keith Richards.

Also I think it would be cool if you were to ask "What was your favorite day on the set?" and "What was your worst day on the set?"

I think also if you were to ask the actors, actress and directors, "Who Inspired you to become a ______?". Because I would love to get a little bit of their background and where they came from.

Just my opinion.

Thanks Darth Elektra - great suggestions.

Bump - anyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"