• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Got another update at the site.

Glinda%20BTS%20bkgrd.jpg

Ain't your daddy's Glinda.

His loss. :hehe:

More over at the official site.

Hey... folks. Updates have been slow, but we've been hard at work trying to get this thing done. The shooting we schedule for this summer went well, we got just about everything we need. So now we're doing what post-production work we can until we can film the rest of the stuff next year. I put together a little behind the scenes video just to try and keep those interested (there are some, believe it or not) abreast of the production. So, here's the video.

PS: Yeah... I know... I'm a jackass. I think it's a genetics thing. :csad:

Well folks, we're not dead and we're not out of gas. We just haven't been HERE lately.

But since all of the above are true, we thought we'd come back and give you all an update.

So actually, here are two:

[YT]N8x0RNf32Ng[/YT]

That's our proof-of-concept video.

Secondly, we're trying to raise some funds to finish all of our filming this fall. To that end we're running a Kickstarter campaign. There's about 8 days left now - it goes until 8:21pm ET on Semptember 21st. If you like what we're doing, maybe give us a little help?

The way Kickstarter works, if we don't make our goal we don't get any money at all, and nobody gets the rewards they pledged for. But we're 61% of the way there, which isn't bad.

Here's that link - check out our pitch video and the updates and stuff, and if you want to help us out, we appreciate it. If you don't, we understand, and we hope you at least enjoyed the video!

http://kck.st/Pyclan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"