The Jedi Trials

SpideyLad

Turning It Up To Eleven
Reaction score
What do the Jedi do in the trials? I know its the proces they take to join the Jedi council, but what excatly do they do in it?

1. watch die hard
2. eat pork scrathings
3. make fun of the fench

thats just fro starters to show their toughness they must

1. walk on knives to show there balance
2. get feet amputated
3. sit through an episode of big brother

training complete

It's like being accepted into a fraterity. They make you run around outside naked, they make you eat 50 peeps, they slap your a-- 100 times with a wood paddle and then they shave your head. If you pass all of those challenges, you pass the trials.

Trial of the Flesh
Trial of the Spirit
Trial of Skill
Trial of Courage

WarBlade said:
Sounds good. Where do I sign up?

Be careful with Trial of the Flesh. Only 2% of the Jedi are humanoid females.

You might wind up being forced to give Yoda an erotic full-body massage. He strikes me as the kind of CEO that would abuse his authority over the interns like that.

Dante said:
Trial of the Flesh
Trial of the Spirit
Trial of Skill
Trial of Courage

Is that in the books? I thought there were only three trials.
Trial of Strength
Trial of Wisdom
Trial of Spirit

Something like that. In Clone Wars when they talk about Anakin not having taken the trials, they only speak of three.

guitarsingerguy said:
Is that in the books? I thought there were only three trials.
Trial of Strength
Trial of Wisdom
Trial of Spirit

Something like that. In Clone Wars when they talk about Anakin not having taken the trials, they only speak of three.

In Clone Wars they say he has passed a trial of the Flesh, Skill, and Courage, and only needed to pass a trial of Spirit.

In Clone Wars they let Anakin skip all of the Trials except for the Trial of Spirit because Anakin's participation in the Clone Wars surpassed the Jedi Trials. Also the Jedi's needed more knights badly because General Greivious killed a good portion of them

They have to undergo some missions, using the force. The force is strong with jedi.

Oerwinde said:
In Clone Wars they say he has passed a trial of the Flesh, Skill, and Courage, and only needed to pass a trial of Spirit.

Ah. I need to go rewatch those episodes.

moleman said:
1. watch die hard
2. eat pork scrathings
3. make fun of the fench

thats just fro starters to show their toughness they must

1. walk on knives to show there balance
2. get feet amputated
3. sit through an episode of big brother

training complete

I agree, this would be good, but he missed out one minor detail... They have to learn to repent sex, which is almost impossible

In Episode 5, didnt luke just have to start to become one with the force in all seriousness

Pink Ranger said:
Be careful with Trial of the Flesh. Only 2% of the Jedi are humanoid females.

You might wind up being forced to give Yoda an erotic full-body massage. He strikes me as the kind of CEO that would abuse his authority over the interns like that.

oh, god, mental image...

"Your daddy, who is?!"

*Force-slap in the ass*

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... :(

Gamma Ray said:
It's like being accepted into a fraterity. They make you run around outside naked, they make you eat 50 peeps, they slap your a-- 100 times with a wood paddle and then they shave your head. If you pass all of those challenges, you pass the trials.

you are sooooooooo wrong.

its a light-paddle, not a wooden one.

I never got the homo-erotic initiation of fraternities.

SpideyLad said:
What do the Jedi do in the trials? I know its the proces they take to join the Jedi council, but what excatly do they do in it?

No they go through the trials to go from padawan to jedi knight not jedi council members. they are elected through exceptional service

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"