What Kind of Jedi would you be??

I'd be the kind of Jedi who doesn't open mouth kiss his own sister.

I'd have a nunchuck lightsaber like Asajj Ventress does in Star Wars Battlefront 2,but with gold colored blades.

GoldGoblin said:
I'd have a nunchuck lightsaber like Asajj Ventress does in Star Wars Battlefront 2,but with gold colored blades.

Huh?
She wasn't in Battlefront 2.

Consular.:up:

What?:o Green's my color.

I never saw Obi-Wan as much as a fighter... he wasn't bad, but I don't he was a great one.. he was always more a detective ;)

GoldGoblin said:
^Expansion pack.

Wowzer, I didn't know there was an expansion pack.
Too bad it isn't out for console.

:(

Ok, I did my research and she and Kit Fitso are only for Xbox Live, plus two Battlefront levels (SWBF 1 had so much better maps)

:(

Nunchuck lightsaber? A Sith weapon, that is. Never go towards the path of the Dark Side, young Padawan...

I would be the kind of Jedi that fights alongside the Rebellion and try to take down The Empire with my Force powers.

I guess I would also learn how to fly an X-Wing.

And I would train with Obi-Wan and Yoda.

thealiasman2000 said:
Nunchuck lightsaber? A Sith weapon, that is. Never go towards the path of the Dark Side, young Padawan...

I would be the kind of Jedi that fights alongside the Rebellion and try to take down The Empire with my Force powers.

I guess I would also learn how to fly an X-Wing.

And I would train with Obi-Wan and Yoda.

A Nunchuck Lightsaber would be pretty dangerous dont you think?

Neither. Id be evil, with a two red light sabers. I say sabers there more like two wrist Sabers. Id be flipping around like freakin Raiden from MGS4.

Im ill and have thought about this for far far to long.

*cough*

i guess i'm a Jedi Sentinel, but i hate yellow.

although i've always been interested in the Dark Side of the force so i can very well be a Jedi Powers

.... or a Sith ;)

you wouldn't believe the color-schemes the dorks at theforce.net used to wish for.

They wanted the Emporers saber to be black fire, one guy thought that you need a new variation, like Darth Maul's, so he invented the "Light WHIP".
One b**** wanted a rainbow colored one, lots want orange...
One guy thought the Emporer's should be INVISIBLE.
Many fantasized about having the scene where the Emporer names Anakin Darth Vader, they wanted Anakin to ignite his lightsaber, and then when he becomes a Sith, they wanted it to show the blue slowly turn purple and then fade into red, to symbolize his turn to the Darkside.

:rolleyes:

The kind who doesn't get his ass kicked by Hayden Christensen.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
you wouldn't believe the color-schemes the dorks at theforce.net used to wish for.

They wanted the Emporers saber to be black fire, one guy thought that you need a new variation, like Darth Maul's, so he invented the "Light WHIP".
Many fantasized about having the scene where the Emporer names Anakin Darth Vader, they wanted Anakin to ignite his lightsaber, and then when he becomes a Sith, they wanted it to show the blue slowly turn purple and then fade into red, to symbolize his turn to the Darkside.

Appearantly they know nothing of lightsaber mechanics :(:down

Wilhelm-Scream said:

^I remember that,it was so hilarious.I remember reading one wanted the emperor to have a new force power where he has a type of energy to come out of the his hand like the Marvel character Psylocke.

I'd be the kind of Jedi that can take out Vader,Sidious,Dooku,Maul,Yoda,Luke,Mace,Obi,all at the same time.

GoldGoblin said:
I'd be the kind of Jedi that can take out Vader,Sidious,Dooku,Maul,Yoda,Luke,Mace,Obi,all at the same time.

In a saber battle or shoving them all out the window?:o :O :p:(

"Nunchuck lightsabers". Stupid idea.

Can't lightsabers just be lightsabers? Double-bladed lightsabers are fine, but nunchucks? What next? Shuriken lightsabers? Mace lightsabers? Battle-axe lightsabers? A laser spiked-ball at the end of a chain lightsaber?

Back on topic: whenever I play KOTOR, I always choose Consulars. Consulars master the lightsaber techniques rather impressively (though not as impressive as Guardians), but the knowledge of Force-powers are stronger than Guardians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"