The JLBats Diary: The College Years

Western Michigan.

I don't want to go on to details about the conversation I heard. :(

Damn, that sucks! I am enjoying this thread. I graduated from High school this past May and while I don't plan on going to a university or an away college for a while, I think it's fun listening to others experiences. Thanks for posting this thread, JLBats.

Well, the British dude across the hall from me apparently got banned from another campus for attempting to steal 20000 dollars worth of paintings, but somehow he avoided legal trouble.

But now he stole a police jacket from a parked police car while the officer was pursuing a suspect, and he's wearing it around claiming to be a cop.

Dude is a ****ing cartoon!
The heights he will reach by the end of the semester are unparalleled.

What the dingle *****e is going on at ya'lls schools? :confused:

Pregnant teenagers, British thieves, vomiting. This sounds like a bad National Lampoon film.

I go to a pretty artsy school, so mostly it's a collection of a gaggle of miscreants and maladjusts, just tryin' to make their ways through life.

When I was at school I hated it, but my parents always said when you leave you will look back at those days as some of the best of your life. And I gotta say, they were right. School was soooo easy, no real responsibilities just pissing around and having a laugh. But I suppose it was different for me and my mates, we bunked off all the time in the last year. My mates little brothers and sisters still come up to me today and say the teachers speak about me! Not in a good way though! :D But I remember when I was coming back from work one day and I see one of the teachers who used to give me a hard time and say I would never amount to nothing. He asked me what my job was so I told him. He asked me how much money I get for that so I told him. His face was :wow: HAHAHAHA funny ****. So remember kids, teachers ARE NOT always right. :D

I can't believe first term is basically over. Wow. That went quick.

Well, the British dude across the hall from me apparently got banned from another campus for attempting to steal 20000 dollars worth of paintings, but somehow he avoided legal trouble.

But now he stole a police jacket from a parked police car while the officer was pursuing a suspect, and he's wearing it around claiming to be a cop.

Dude is a ****ing cartoon!
The heights he will reach by the end of the semester are unparalleled.

Hilarious.

About my roommate she really likes the guy who "might" have gotten her preganate. I feel bad for her. I just hope she makes the right decision for her. I don't think she's told her parents yet. She hasn't told me yet either. I don't think she left the building today.

Reading all this makes me glad I'm not in college. I'm missing out on higher education true. but at least I don't have to worry about people ****ing 5 feet away from me as I sleep.

I cannot wait until Tuesday when I get home. Although I have 3 papers due within the 2 days I get back. I've already done the rough draft for one. Another I have to find the source I'm writing it about.

Reading all this makes me glad I'm not in college. I'm missing out on higher education true. but at least I don't have to worry about people ****ing 5 feet away from me as I sleep.

I live with 5 other girls. I'm close friends with 2 of them who sleep in rooms opposite mine. Luckily I've never heard anything but the walls are so thin one can hear the other have sex in the room next to them.

I live with 5 other girls. I'm close friends with 2 of them who sleep in rooms opposite mine. Luckily I've never heard anything but the walls are so thin one can hear the other have sex in the room next to them.

Gross. At least you're spared.

I'm just not one of the bros you know? I can't throw on some headphones and be okay with it.

I know a guy I used to be good friends with who was in college last year and just didn't care. He'd probably invites his roommates to join in. :wow:

Well, then, you've totally missed the point.
'cause despite it all this has been by far the best experience of my life and I've met people I never would've met back home who have intense levels of stuff in common with me.

Well, then, you've totally missed the point.
'cause despite it all this has been by far the best experience of my life and I've met people I never would've met back home who have intense levels of stuff in common with me.

Yeah, college was definitely the best time of my life, just a totally unique experience, being surrounded 24/7 by people your own age. Can't get that any other time in your life until the kids sent you to a nursing home.

My roommate is crazy! She brought back a 32 year old!!!!!!!!!! This is the third guy she's had over for like two weeks! She is scaring me. The girl is pregnant and is keeping the baby. She's not showing yet, but the guys keep coming around.

What in the ****...:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"