The Dark Knight The Joker VS Dr Crane Interrogation Scene

isi123

Civilian
Reaction score
I've always wondered what will happen if The Joker and Dr Crane/Scarecrow had their very own interrogation scene. I mean i remember people saying there would be a scene with The Joker & Dr Crane, before the film's releasing, but i guess it was hype talk.

Anyway i put together a little video to see how it could have been. Nothing new to a surprise, but still worth a try.

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cnuf8w6FHM

Thanks

i commented on it . it was pretty good , but i just wish you left in the " you have nothing ! " line .

I've always wondered what will happen if The Joker and Dr Crane/Scarecrow had their very own interrogation scene. I mean i remember people saying there would be a scene with The Joker & Dr Crane, before the film's releasing, but i guess it was hype talk.

Anyway i put together a little video to see how it could have been. Nothing new to a surprise, but still worth a try.

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cnuf8w6FHM

Thanks

Your video was great. :up: It would have been awesome to see the Joker and Scarecrow interact together. I'll bet they would've hated each other. :funny:

I was hoping for a scene between them in TDK but that obviously didn't happen, and it can't occur in the third movie for obvious reasons. :csad:

unless cloning is perfected ... or they recast...

If they recast we could get Joker vs Scarecrow in the third but it won't be Heath's Joker so it wouldn't be the same. :csad:

Having Scarecrow and The Joker, two villains from the previous two films, be in Batman 3 be a little uh...redundant anyway?

Having Scarecrow and The Joker, two villains from the previous two films, be in Batman 3 be a little uh...redundant anyway?

Not necessarily, if the scene were really short. Say Gordon were to visit the Joker and Crane in Arkham to discuss the Riddler. Both guys would be in the scene, it would tie in with the main plot, and it would be a nice little tip of the hat to the two previous films. It would make BB3 feel less like an isolated film and more like part of an interconnected trilogy.

I don't want a Joker/Scarecrow scene though because I don't want the Joker to be recast. This is more like a what if kind of scenario.

It'd still be overwhelming for me, personally. The Joker has such a big presence, you know.

It would make BB3 feel less like an isolated film and more like part of an interconnected trilogy.

I disagree with this. You can watch both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight separately and together. Either way works.

It'd still be overwhelming for me, personally. The Joker has such a big presence, you know.

That's fine.

I disagree with this. You can watch both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight separately and together. Either way works.

And Scarecrow was in both. The same thing could've been done with Scarecrow and the Joker in BB3.

Rad video.

The Joker and the Scarecrow would no doubt hate each other but now I'd assume they're both locked up in Arkham. Scarecrow's cold intellect and fetishism of fear would no doubt contrast enough with Joker's anarchic glee to generate some tension between the two, although they'd probably have enough common ground, being freaks and all, to work together at some point in this universe.

So on that note I really hope they bring back the Scarecrow in part three. He really was an excellent villain and deserves more character development. Not so much a huge grand plan to poison Gotham, but it'd be interesting if he escapes prison or gets busted out by another villain, hoping to utilize his know-how to re-take the mob/drug circuit.

Probably one of the biggest disappointments of the film was not having Scarecrow and Joker meet up. Early rumours had said it was Scarecrow riding in the transport truck with the Joker, but that was not to be. You can only do so much preplanning, but I was watching Batman Begins the other night and thought how cool would it have been if Ledger had already been cast and thought instead of the whole "Red Hood/vat of chemicals" origin, his origin could have been one of the guys that Batman first attacks at the docks where Crane's drugs are being kept. I saw that guy with the long hair that asks "where are you??!!" and thought what if that had been Ledger and thus the fear toxin drove him nuts.

Rad video.

The Joker and the Scarecrow would no doubt hate each other but now I'd assume they're both locked up in Arkham. Scarecrow's cold intellect and fetishism of fear would no doubt contrast enough with Joker's anarchic glee to generate some tension between the two, although they'd probably have enough common ground, being freaks and all, to work together at some point in this universe.

So on that note I really hope they bring back the Scarecrow in part three. He really was an excellent villain and deserves more character development. Not so much a huge grand plan to poison Gotham, but it'd be interesting if he escapes prison or gets busted out by another villain, hoping to utilize his know-how to re-take the mob/drug circuit.

It would be cool if Gordon were to visit Crane to find out his insights about the identity of the Riddler, if that hadn't already basically been done in Silence of the Lambs.

Great vid..

I would definately like to see Cillian have a bigger role in BB3. I really like him as an actor and he and Nolan clearly respect one another (ref. Cillian being cast in Nolan's INCEPTION).

I remember I desperately wanted to the believe the rumor of a scene in TDK where just like in the comics Scarecrow employs Joker, tries to stab him in the back with fear gas... only for the Joker to have no effect cause of his craziness and mercilessly (and hilariously I might add) beats Scarecrow with a crowbar :D

It would be cool if Gordon were to visit Crane to find out his insights about the identity of the Riddler, if that hadn't already basically been done in Silence of the Lambs.

Well TDK was filled with homages to other movies. I think it'd be rad if they did something along these lines, just not so obviously. On the other hand, I'd like him to play a bigger part. I think that the 'garish supervillain' thing was just topped off by the Joker. Who else can be as colorful, intimidating, and fun to watch? Well I'm sure Nolan can cook up something, but it's going to be hard to not compare with Heath.

So on that note, I hope they go more in the direction of really f-ed up organized crime syndicates, lots of fragmentary groups popping up but with various freaks at the head. For some reason I imagine the theme of Batman's redemption in the eyes of the city to compliment a mob-villain backdrop. Not that I don't want anymore supervillains, but something more along the lines of Scarface, Black Mask, Scarecrow and maybe another Maroni or Falcone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"