Justice League The Justice League Rotten Tomatoes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokesonm3

Jokes For Short.
Reaction score
This thread is to discuss what the potential Rotten Tomatoes score will be for the upcoming Justice League films, discussing the RT score for both Part One and Part Two.

And after what happened to BvS... yeah this thread is more than needed, BvS alone showed us how important Rotten Tomatoes is to a film's future and i hope that this film scores big on RT for the sake of the future of the DCEU. (without Snyder hopefully) ;)

Discuss away.

Without Snyder at the helm, i'm hoping for at least a 75% on RT, just to get a certified fresh
rt-certified-fresh-64-64.png
for the film, now that would look good on its word of mouth and eventual box office.

But with Snyder returning...... Nevermind.

I'm pretty sure it will get 93% fresh.

If there's a Box Office thread up, then there sure as hell's gonna to be a Rotten Tomatoes thread.

Especially since BvS proves that the two correlate with each other, WOM = Box Office legs.

Besides delayed or not this films coming out eventually. ;)

If they correct all the complaints by critics and bring in a fun light tone JL we will be looking at an 70% fresh. If it was a different director it would be 80-90 fresh.

Snyder's best movies have landed in the 65-75 range. That's the best I think he could possibly accomplish with JL. After two tries and not learning from his mistakes I just don't think tha guy has it in him to make a 90%+ critical darling movie like Whedon, Singer, and Nolan can.

If you want a 90%+ movie you got to swap directors. I really hope this movie gets a better reception than BVS, a JL with a 29% rotten score is something i don't want to think about

Last edited:
Folks were hoping he'd improve from Man of Steel in BvS and now it's a film worse than MoS on RT.

I highly doubt he's going to improve his work.

it's too early to even bring up what the potential RT score is. Which means this is just another "hate Snyder" thread in disguise...

Again, you have the entire BvS forums to go do that. Stop vying for attention here.

This thread is pointless. We know some of the cast and we know it's supposedly lighter. It's written by Terrio but we don't know how much of BvS was even written by him. We don't know how WB will be reacting to the current critical failure. We don't know anything.

After what the BvS RT score did to the reputation of that movie you guys are still questioning the point of an RT thread discussion here...

:dry:

After what the BvS RT score did to the reputation of that movie you guys are still questioning the point of an RT thread discussion here...

:dry:

The film is a year and a half away.

And yet we have a Box Office thread too, and after BvS released i expected more hypesters to be aware of how important RT is to a film, thats why i created this thread, to discuss all the development in quality of the film throughout production (new cast, script changes, interviews etc.) and predict what RT score it'll get.

42-60% is my instinct at the moment.

41-43% with top critics.

Folks were hoping he'd improve from Man of Steel in BvS and now it's a film worse than MoS on RT.

I highly doubt he's going to improve his work.

THIS is the entire point of your thread. That is why it is unnecessary. You have other places to bash Snyder. Do it there.

Talking about his quality of filmmaking is essential for discussing the potential RT score of this film.

Because he IS the Director after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back