The lame-ass commercial thread

I'm A Man...manly Manly Man...i'm A Man...yes I Am.

Those stupid "Bacardi & Cola" commercials done like they're a 70's detective team or something. Lame as hell! :down

jag

That ****in Mr.Sub commercial where they try and capitalise off of the success of Napolean Dynamite pisses me off.

Any commercial involving bathroom cleaning products.

When was the last time you danced your way to clean the toilet?

Is he the guy with the long beard that plucks the Skittles off the desktop?

That commercial scares me.

Cyclops said:
Is he the guy with the long beard that plucks the Skittles off the desktop?

That commercial scares me.

The man asks if he can have a sour skittle and this asian guy has to approve of it first by walking around him shouting stuff.:) I now call my dog the sour dog.

Oh. Well just as long as he's not the beard guy, then it's okay. The beard guy is the scariest thing to ever be put on television.

Cyclops said:
Oh. Well just as long as he's not the beard guy, then it's okay. The beard guy is the scariest thing to ever be put on television.

"Experience, hehehehehe"

Cyclops said:

everything scares you doesn't it?

WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

That beard guy was just on the tv :( Is it me or duz he look like Will Ferrel?

Cyclops said:
Dr. Scholl's commercials.

"Are you gellin'?"
"I'm gellin' like a felon."
"I'm gellin' like Magellan."
"I'm so gellin, my eyes are wellin'."

ARGHH!! Most... annoying... ****... ever!!

The most annoying commercial I will admit to watching.

Those Netscape commercials with the Circle of Trust reality show thing that I don't know what's goin on...................ya I hate those

Jager X said:
everything scares you doesn't it?

Ummm.... no.

But if you don't find the beard guy at least a little disturbing, there's something wrong with you.

Cyclops said:
Ummm.... no.

But if you don't find the beard guy at least a little disturbing, there's something wrong with you.

I think he looks and sounds a lot like Will Ferrel which is pretty disturbing to me

Tsunulia said:
it seems as though those guys have all the requirements to be on G4 since4 they look like they never actually played a game in their lives
Aint that the truth.They give almost every game they review a bad grade.It also seems as if they are all wannabe comedians because they always go through this lame schtick throughout every episode.Some bad reviews are justified but they should can the schtick and try to learn what a video game is and play them.
Anyways I saw a new annoying commercial last night.It was a Gatorade one where it shows various sports figures with small bodies and super-deformed heads playing b-ball.They even changed their voices to make them sound like children.This one is scary.Trust me.

Slipknot said:
Doing things is what I like to do... YES!

I kinda like that song.

Proteus-X312 said:
Aint that the truth.They give almost every game they review a bad grade.It also seems as if they are all wannabe comedians because they always go through this lame schtick throughout every episode.Some bad reviews are justified but they should can the schtick and try to learn what a video game is and play them.

X-play is rough on the games. Doesn't seem like they're very fair at all to me. Judgement Day, on the other hand was pretty fair when I used to get the time to watch it. And they didn't go over the top(as much) to be funny(or stupid, however it truely ends up)

Any commercial that goes silent for awhile to fake you into looking at the T.V. like it's an Emergency or the power went out. That drives me nuts.

And would somebody please kill that stupid gecko? The day of those commercials being creative is over.:ghost:

War Lord said:
Any commercial involving bathroom cleaning products.

When was the last time you danced your way to clean the toilet?

your so right..i saw this commercial lastnite:down

I despise diaper commercials :mad: the last thing I wanna see while I'm tryin to enjoy my show is a baby butt :mad:

What about those Oreo commercials,the kids in them almost always manage to get milk all over the place and it looks pretty disgusting.I hate those too.

That's not as bad as the "safe car" ads that show people talking to each other in the car and suddenly getting into horrific accidents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"