The last pic you took

Never understood the baseball cards, really. Do you get points for different players?
No, eventually I will get money. Old cards are worth a mint. I've got some of my Dads old cards from the 50s-60s and I started collecting in '75.

Now, being serious... I guess those cards must be in a pristine condition and such, right? The ones in best condition are the most valuable ones.

If a team wins a series (or tournament, whatever you call them) does it affect the value of the cards?

I guess those cards must be in a pristine condition and such, right?
Some of the older ones are in ok condition, time does things to cardboard. I try to put them in plastic sleeves and then encase the more valuable ones in airtight cases.
If a team wins a series (or tournament, whatever you call them) does it affect the value of the cards?
Yeah, pretty much anything can affect the value, and it can change value from person to person. A guy who is a fan of the Red Sox may not pay as much for a player from the Yankees for example.

Of course, of course.

And what of you have the whole team? You get more money for that or only a few players get their cards done?

And how do you keep track of the value of the cards?

Having an entire box set is ideal, some fans do collect just their favorite teams.

There's a few price guides but buyers will factor in a lot of different stuff.

Boyo, I would tear through those like some ancient biblical plague, there'd be nothing left of the plates or table!

I'm confused because I know for sure that's not dulce de leche in the middle... What is it?

IMG_20200225_152243393.jpg

Shouldn't be napping with him but who cares about allergies when he looks so cuddly!

4EWexDY.gif

Guess who woke up in the middle of the night to take her Allegra because she was scratching herself to death and woke up later on looking like Pop-eye sister? Le me.

Anyone else have a problem with a significant other that likes to sneak into the bathroom while you're taking a shower and take photos of you?

Oh, that's why it looked so familiar... :p http www whitedudesindashowa . XD

No, luckily no! but you know you're automatically entitled to do exactly the same, right?

Wouldn't work, she takes these bubblebaths and calls me in to ask me random questions and I get distracted and then I sneak my hand under the bubbles and play with various things.

That's not being shy, it's having a fear of blood and that's the bloodiest thing I can imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"