The Librarians on TNT

I can't find an eye roll gif that rolls its eyes hard enough to place so just imagine one with it's eyes rolling so fast they spin out of the skull.

Darker drama? Again? Isn't that **** going on enough in real life and every other ****ing network they can't pretend to do something light hearted and at least somewhat original? Maybe stand out from the crowd, draw an audience that way?

I liked it because like I said before, it reminded me of those 90s-00s syndicated action shows that were kinda campy and wink wink but still basically action.

**** off, networks.

I figured as much. After this long and no word on it I had no hope it would be back.

anyone knows when the last season be out on DVD? I got a listing for last week but no stores had it

It should be out now according to Amazon, who interestingly, only shows the first season on Blu-ray. Did they not release the series on Blu-ray?

It should be out now according to Amazon, who interestingly, only shows the first season on Blu-ray. Did they not release the series on Blu-ray?

Nope, all I have from 1 to 3 are DVDs

Only finally got around to checking this out in reruns (saw the shoestring budget movies though, loved those, not sure why it took so long to dive into the series), it's really fun. :) Wylie, Mystique, Lindsey from Angel, cool cast. The Australian dude's pretty funny in that lame way.

Yeah, this is really cool. Can kind of see why it would be cancelled though, honestly surprised it lasted multiple seasons: like it's cool for us who remember all the 90s shows and don't mind a bit of cheese/hokeyness to things, but I get that it's probably not what the younger people are used to. A shame really, always room for a light-hearted Indiana Jones show with a dorky Xena type of tone. :cool: Hopefully Devlin does something in this vein in future.

Strange. Everything these days gets at least a Blu-Ray release if it is on DVD too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"