The Librarians on TNT

Feels like the love child of Warehouse 13, Doctor Who and Indiana Jones.

Feels like the love child of Warehouse 13, Doctor Who and Indiana Jones.
I always kinda felt that, The Librarian, was like the American Doctor who lol

always enjoyed the movies, the show looks pretty cool, nice cast (I liked Kane in Leverage, good to see him in another TNT show)

Kane is awesome as bad place in this, oh and Romijin and Booth too :hrt:

I just watched Sunday's episode on my DVR nice seeing Rebecca's X1 costar Tyler Mane as the 'Minotaur' in this episode.

Bruce Campbell as a drunk Santa in Canada.....this show now has my attention, all of it.

This episode was great, and that "gift" scene across the world was actually pretty moving.

pretty damn good Christmas ep tonight...

Awesome having Bruce Campbell show up in the Christmas episode!

should be a good episode tonight, we got dragons

And they cause earthquakes. That part with the sound arrows was hilariously Spielbegian.

how did Matt Frewer's character survive the fall he took from the plane in the previous Christmas episode?... did I miss something or was it explained?

At the end, Dan Fielding Librarian guy said "You think falling out a plane would kill him?"

Simple, he's so badass, death's afraid of him.

I'm actually really digging this show. I like it better than the movies, even Noah Wyle is better in it, though that might be because his character is more interesting now that he's the figurehead of the library. I think the inclusion of magical creatures and beings has really elevated it above the discount bin Indiana Jones fare of the tv movies. The characters are really fun and Matt Frewer is actually pretty damn intimidating and fun to watch as the villain.

Also...somehow the effects and production value seem to much higher than the movies...

'evil' Cassandra was awesome!

that is all

At the end, Dan Fielding Librarian guy said "You think falling out a plane would kill him?"

Simple, he's so badass, death's afraid of him.

The following episode implies the annex librarian and the bad guy are more than human and possibly related.

how did Matt Frewer's character survive the fall he took from the plane in the previous Christmas episode?... did I miss something or was it explained?

I assumed his sidekick caught him. She was flying Santa's sleigh.

I assumed his sidekick caught him. She was flying Santa's sleigh.

I kind of thought that must have been what happened...

as to tonight's episode of the fairy tales coming to life, it was pretty silly and the first ep of the series that sucked, IMO... and Ezekial Jones is REALLY starting to annoy me to the point that I want the actor and his character gone... permanently...

:huh: next week is the season final? this is a short run

anyone knows if it getting a new season?

It's a fun series although it definitely is a lot like the other series mentioned before. Hopefully it does get a second season or an extended first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"