The Librarians on TNT

You can watch season 3 marathon tomorrow starting at 7 am eastern time, next week be season final

season final is tonight

Probably gonna catch the repeat after transformers goes off.

The Librarians - Renewed for a 4th Season

C29Cm4oUkAAShBC.jpg

Dean Devlin ✔ @Dean_Devlin
It is with profound joy that i get to tell you #TheLibrarians has been officially picked up for season 4!
1:03 PM - 24 Jan 2017
https://twitter.com/Dean_Devlin/status/823954398409736192?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Figured as much, but they played it safe and set it up as a possible series finale.

So glad this got renewed. It has a Warehouse 13 vibe and somewhat unique story that would be sorely missed on television.

So glad this got renewed. It has a Warehouse 13 vibe and somewhat unique story that would be sorely missed on television.

Yeah I loved Warehouse 13. This is a great spiritual successor of that.

Season 4 starts Wednesday December 13th!

Heads up, they will be airing 2 new episode each week, 8 PM and 9 PM

fun start to the season so far

I knew they would be using Santa's sleigh

Boy, mom is a ass

I love the Librarian movies, is the series worth tuning in at this point? Should I watch at the beginning (serial)?

It's a fun show. Very tongue in cheek.

The series does take some change in direction from the movies but only a little. The focus is expanded onto other characters with Finn not involved all that much until later. Definitely worth it though.

Flynn sure has a man crush on Dare

They all got man crushes on someone on this show. :o

Darn, I liked that show. It was fun watching it

Wait, I thought this show actually got renewed. Like, not too long ago. Or maybe I'm just thinking of when it got the fourth season last year.

It seems like Devlin can't catch a break these days. And what the hell is going on with TNT cancelling it?

It seems like Devlin can't catch a break these days. And what the hell is going on with TNT cancelling it?

The rebranding of the network to darker dramas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"