X-Men The Lineup - X-Men Team Roster Thread

Marvel united

Mutant and proud
Reaction score
You all knew this thread was coming. Much source of conflict, bonding, and friendships were formed over this hugely important question for Marvel Studios' first X-Men film.

Original 5

clean.jpg

Giant-Sized/ANAD

22733290853.jpg

Jim Lee/90s TAS
STL222012.jpg

Whedon/Astonishing
kri0vqcx84081.jpg

Or maybe, the MCU just does its own thing e.g.
x-men-first-class.jpg

What would you prefer?

I think the 90s animated cast is the most likely to make the most amount of people happy. I would just sub out gambit for Kwannon

I think you know where I stand.
X-Men-Blue-Team-90s-Cropped.png

I'd love to be surprised. Cyclops, Jean and Storm are characters I hope will be the pillars of the franchise. And I'm quite positive Scott will be there. Storm 99.99%. And Jean maybe 90%. The rest... surprise me.

I think you know where I stand.
X-Men-Blue-Team-90s-Cropped.png

No Jean and Storm? :(

I'd love to be surprised. Cyclops, Jean and Storm are characters I hope will be the pillars of the franchise. And I'm quite positive Scott will be there. Storm 99.99%. And Jean maybe 90%. The rest... surprise me.

No Jean and Storm? :(

I would totally add Storm, Jean..... she can come in a little later, but not right now lol.

Reactions: Lip
Nope. It was probably buried under the dozens of threads you made :p
It takes less than a minute to check the 2nd page of threads, and skimming through the title of the threads doesn't take much effort especially compare to posting multiple pictures.

Perhaps check first before making a thread, who knows you might make a 2nd thread for Rogue, Angel, Iceman and Psylocke.

And those dozens of threads were made to eXpand discussion in the section, in the first place.

This forum is a mess. There's countless threads clogging up the page made by the same person and most of them are trivial and unnecessary. All of them should be condensed into one.

Is it really that big a deal? Just don’t respond to the threads you don’t have an interest in

Is it really that big a deal? Just don’t respond to the threads you don’t have an interest in
The Mcu Fantastic 4 have lots of threads. It isn't made by one person but I wanted this section to be as active as that section.

None of the mods told me to limit creating threads as well, as 98% of the threads I created in the X-Men section, don't have a duplicate especially in this section. I also haven't created a new thread in this section for 2 weeks, but here we go again from a user with less than 100 posts.

@SumT @Shinobi Shaw of course, enjoyed when people called me out for "creating too many threads" by liking those posts. I didn't know having threads made by 1 person makes a forum a mess. 1 person created all episode threads in other sections fyi, and no one complained.

"The Psylockolussus forum".

I think the 90s animated cast is the most likely to make the most amount of people happy. I would just sub out gambit for Kwannon
If the goal of having a 90's cast is to make the most people happy, I don't think that will be accomplished by shafting Gambit yet again. Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"