The Long Halloween Two-face

TanneRain

Bane'd User
Reaction score
Loose or MOC, I really don't care. I just really want one of these figures, I'm very tired of waiting for Mattel to release the 5".

^^ Ditto that. Ebay's the only way I've been able to get anything Batman related around here. Well, that and Amazon.

TRU has had the dark victory toys a lot for $7.50 a piece. next time they get a shipment in i'm finally gonna get the robin/penguin two pack.

Yeah Ebay is your butcher shop when it comes to having beef.

I still need Two-Face, Catwoman and Batman from the Long Halloween set. I have the whole Dark Victory set. That DC Direct Rogues Gallery Two-Face that's coming out looks awesome as well.

i have all the long halloween figures, which ones do you need? i'll help ya out with them. they are all loose and complete, but ill have to get them out of storage to know for sure.

Just Two-Face if you have him. I don't care if they are loose or not. I prefer loose for my display case. thanks

its a great fig but you can find it on ebay like others have said, thats where i got mine.

probably, but its not at all like the movie version. ill take a comparison pic for you tommorow.

probably, but its not at all like the movie version. ill take a comparison pic for you tommorow.

Yah, I've seen it. It has black hair and more of a reddish scarred side along with a pinstripe suit.

Yah, I've seen it. It has black hair and more of a reddish scarred side along with a pinstripe suit.

Plus TLH figure is quite a bit larger than the MM figures. But it is a great figure to have! One day I would like to get all of TLH figures, but I am happy with just owning Two-Face for now. :woot:

I still need Two-Face, Catwoman and Batman from the Long Halloween set. I have the whole Dark Victory set. That DC Direct Rogues Gallery Two-Face that's coming out looks awesome as well.

Is that the one based on Bolland's work? What's the street date on that, do you know? I've heard sometime around October.

Plus TLH figure is quite a bit larger than the MM figures. But it is a great figure to have! One day I would like to get all of TLH figures, but I am happy with just owning Two-Face for now. :woot:

Do you have an idea of how much larger they are? I would like to display them with my MM figures if possible. But I like to stay on scale.

Do you have an idea of how much larger they are? I would like to display them with my MM figures if possible. But I like to stay on scale.

I'm gonna say maybe half an inch larger, if that much. It's just bulkier than the MM's. I can get you a pic for comparison just as soon as my camera batteries charge! :o Give me a few minutes!

Ok, here are the pics. These figures are all standing in a straight line, side by side. Hopefully this'll give ya' some idea:

TLH_vs_MM1.jpg

TLH_vs_MM2.jpg

Thanks a lot. It will go fine with my other figures. I am considering painting the hair blonde and eyebrow blonde. Does anyone with repainting experience have any advice for this? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"