Long Halloween and Dark Victory

Armored Avenger

A Wizard is never late...
Reaction score
My favourite Batman stories are The Long Halloween and Dark Victory, so i was really excited when these figures were released:

Long Halloween:
42793459bj8.png

Dark Victory:
0206dcddark1smth9.jpg

I love Tim Sale's style in these books, and the figures captured it well (especially the Two-Face and Penguin).
What do you think of them?

Those figures are really nice. I especially like that they made one of Comm. Gordan, very cool!

My favourite Batman stories are The Long Halloween and Dark Victory, so i was really excited when these figures were released:

Long Halloween:
42793459bj8.png

Dark Victory:
0206dcddark1smth9.jpg

I love Tim Sale's style in these books, and the figures captured it well (especially the Two-Face and Penguin).
What do you think of them?

They're excellent. :up:

I have Catwoman and it's my third favorite figure, first one is the Takara cool girl, and second one dc comics 13'' inch

I have the LH figs but had to give up my DV set before I could buy it. I ordered it but had money issues when they finally came in :(

I'd like a mixture. I like the penguin most, from DV. But I like all of them from LH.

I gave my brother the Dark Victory set for his birthday and now I regret not keeping it for myself :ninja:

The Long Halloween and Dark Victory where what i wish for in a perfect batman movie the threatening mob bosses and REAL freaks not watered down or altered in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"