Long Halloween and Dark Victory

Armored Avenger

A Wizard is never late...
Reaction score
My favourite Batman stories are The Long Halloween and Dark Victory, so i was really excited when these figures were released:

Long Halloween:
42793459bj8.png

Dark Victory:
0206dcddark1smth9.jpg

I love Tim Sale's style in these books, and the figures captured it well (especially the Two-Face and Penguin).
What do you think of them?

Those figures are really nice. I especially like that they made one of Comm. Gordan, very cool!

My favourite Batman stories are The Long Halloween and Dark Victory, so i was really excited when these figures were released:

Long Halloween:
42793459bj8.png

Dark Victory:
0206dcddark1smth9.jpg

I love Tim Sale's style in these books, and the figures captured it well (especially the Two-Face and Penguin).
What do you think of them?

They're excellent. :up:

I have Catwoman and it's my third favorite figure, first one is the Takara cool girl, and second one dc comics 13'' inch

I have the LH figs but had to give up my DV set before I could buy it. I ordered it but had money issues when they finally came in :(

I'd like a mixture. I like the penguin most, from DV. But I like all of them from LH.

I gave my brother the Dark Victory set for his birthday and now I regret not keeping it for myself :ninja:

The Long Halloween and Dark Victory where what i wish for in a perfect batman movie the threatening mob bosses and REAL freaks not watered down or altered in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"