Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Love Train... Plane.

Artistsean

Monkey Boy
Reaction score
:hrt: There are several love triangles, or even love cubes, on the show.
When the show started it seemed like Ward and Skye liked one another. Then she slept with her ex-boyfriend. And that FitzSimmons liked each other. As the show went on it liked FitzSimmons really liked each other. At one point it looked like Ward and Fitz or is it Simmons had something, and the other part of FitzSimmons was jealous. But then Ward is sleeping with May, May and Coulsen seem to maybe have something (maybe in their past), Fitz or is it Simmons seems to maybe like Skye.
Its like everyone on the plain has a thing for everyone.

....and that's not the reason why I follow the show XDDD
I'm not a romantic one

These are the kind of threads you get when you have to wait a month between episodes.

The romantic side-plots are really annoying, except for the one between Fitz & Simmons because it's the only one that makes sense as they're both brainy techs and apparently went to school together, plus they have actual chemistry.

Both the Ward & Skye and Ward & May relationships have zero chemistry though. I can't believe for a second that Ward & May would have a sexual relationship based on how their characters interact....

These are the kind of threads you get when you have to wait a month between episodes.

Heh, I agree. ;)

There is already a relationship thread somewhere on the forum so this one is redundant. Only Coulson & May and Simmons & Fitz have any chemistry anyway. I do like the MayWard thing but the writers are not going to develop it so they shouldn't have started it in the first place. May and Ward have hardly spent any onscreen time together since they started hooking up. That makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"