Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Blair Underwood Joins Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as Melinda May’s Ex

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
from the main page:
The Hollywood Reporter brings word today that Golden Globe-nominated
actor
Blair Underwood has signed on to appear in “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” as none other than Melinda May’s (Ming-Na Wen) estranged ex-husband, Dr. Andrew Garner. He will make his debut on the series when it returns in March 2015. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as fan favorite Phil Coulson, along with Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.
The series is executive produced by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb. Season Two will return in March following the conclusion of “Marvel’s Agent Carter.”

So are folks going to start placing bets on the likelihood of his surviving to the end of the season now, or should we wait until his first appearance? :o

(too soon?)

So are folks going to start placing bets on the likelihood of his surviving to the end of the season now, or should we wait until his first appearance? :o

(too soon?)

Oh, he's dead or Mack is dead by season end. I already know this. :o

what I think is cool about this is that it seems like we are getting May background fleshed out a little bit more for the rest of the season. the were little bits we gathered through season 1 with the big mystery about what happend that day she became the Cavallery. it looks like some answeres to that might be provided over the course of the next 11 episodes.

also: it seems Garner has some history with people with special powers

Well expected to have some more background on May......hope Fitz and simmon and Mack get something too

So the theory of killing off black characters gets noticed so they just start rotating actors while keeping the ratio intact....?

#tinfoilhat

If he ended things with her and not the other way around, then he's got more balls than I do. She can be scary when she wants to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"