The Maintenance Thread! [Don't make a new thread, or I cut you-Drak]

But yeah - this lag is making me spend more time at Rottentomatoes. :(

Which is why no-one gives a **** about your opinion, but everyone here respects drak.

Oh my god a bunch of people I do not & will never know & I sure as hell do not want to know does not care about my opinion on a message board. Im so sad :(

Oh my god a bunch of people I do not & will never know & I sure as hell do not want to know does not care about my opinion on a message board. Im so sad :(

Why do you keep coming back then :huh:

Maybe it's because you've got nothing better to do :csad:

Now that really is sad :o

Why do you keep coming back then

Because it is fun to talk about new stuff for movies & stuff whent here is new stuff to talk about & why doyou care what I do ? Thats even more sadder that you care. But if anyone hoenstly cares what a bunch of people you dont even know & will never know thinks of them then they got their own issues.

[This is not english class so guess what I am going to ignore that so you wasted your time

Your illiteracy amuses me, so this was anything but a waste of time.

I like to take a moment each day to stop and laugh at those less intelligent than myself...

It makes me feel all warm inside :)

I like to take a moment each day to stop and laugh at those less intelligent than myself...

& I like to laugh & make fun of those just like you who takes things way to seriously on a message board like grammer problems. You have your own issues hippie I get my own laughs with the likes of your kind. It makes me feel all warm inside

Both of you grow up, this is not the place for this, take it to PMs'.

So, around what time is the Hype gonna be down? :o

I've only just got back online. Last night was Thursday.

Hippy had it right. "The difference, is that the rest offer criticism rather than simply trying to get into a slanging match." All you do is complain, and the criticism you offer had already been debunked or is just infeasible. Then when you're told that it won't work, you complain like an old man with kids on his lawn. In reality, you have little idea of what's going on, and you live in this imaginary world where you're always right, and if you're wrong, you're still right.

And we don't know yet, Luke.

You have little idea of what's going on, and you live in this imaginary world where you're always right, and if you're wrong, you're still right

When did I say any of this ? If anything it looks like your the one living in your own little reality world :whatever: with putting words in my mouth & with YOU being dead wrong about me & you bring up this type of stuff that wasnt even in the conversation. You need to get out of your own little world

When the little pup keeps yapping at the big dog,one of these days the big dog will bite the little pups head clean off

When the little pup keeps yapping at the big dog,one of these days the big dog will bite the little pups head clean off

I would not be surprised if that happens since no mod like being talked back at & im sure they like to abuse their mod powers every chance they get. So if Drakon wants to ban me simply because I do not agree with him hes doing the same exact thing he thinks Im doing then go ahead he can be my guess

Who said you "said" any of it? It's how you've said everything. Example:

----------------------------------------------------
"We're doing everything we can to fix the site. As an absolute last final resort, we might just have to start from scratch"

"I think you should just start from scratch :o"

"That's not what we want to do. That's a last resort."

'Well, nothing else has worked, so all that's left is to start from scratch."

"Yes, some of it has. Not in the way you think, but it has."

"No, it hasn't. All that's left is to start from scratch :o"

I could pull up more, if I wanted to.

I would not be surprised if that happens since no mod like being talked back at & im sure they like to abuse their mod powers every chance they get. So if Drakon wants to ban me simply because I do not agree with him hes doing the same exact thing he thinks Im doing then go ahead he can be my guess

Why would I bother? You've already got a rap sheet as long as my arm, so I technically could, but why?

Who said you "said" any of it? It's how you've said everything. Example:

"We're doing everything we can to fix the site. As an absolute last final resort, we might just have to start from scratch"

"I think you should just start from scratch :o"

"That's not what we want to do. That's a last resort."

'Well, nothing else has worked, so all that's left is to start from scratch."

"Yes, some of it has. Not in the way you think, but it has."

"No, it hasn't. All that's left is to start from scratch :o"

I could pull up more, if I wanted to.

& guess what those are my opinions. You do know what an opinion is dont you ? Oh wait this is a message board opinions are myth here. You are the one that assumed that I think Im right no matter what :whatever:

For an opinion, you sure do state it like fact.

You guys make me laugh,the Hype is the most lenient board i know of unless you count AICN and IMDB which are just cesspools,we bother talking to every person we infract or probate,in many places mods simply ban users and say "**** it" their word is law,here we are constantly being judged

Why should Drak take you being a prick constantly when you clearly know nothing of what is going on here ? it wouldn't be abuse of power to shut you down,in fact your probably only still not shut down b/c he IS a Mod,and it's him you are being obnoxious with.

It's funny how so many of you wannabe rebels always say "go ahead ban me" then when we do you moan of corruption,push and get pushed back only thing is some here can push much harder.