The Maintenance Thread! [Don't make a new thread, or I cut you-Drak]

Search isn't working for me either, right now. But advanced search is.

am i the only one that the search tool doesnt work with!?

its always been a bich to me :(

i have no other way of finding the resident evil 3 thread :(

Well the thread isn't titled Resident Evil 3 but if you type in 3 it won't search,any singular number or letter will cause the engine to go blank as it's to wide spread a search.....just type in "resident" like i did and you'll find it,i bumped it for you

Drako, now that the forum is back up in top shape (thanks a million for that!), is there any chance of having the option to see who's online? I find it's a very practical "tool", livens the forums up and doesn't make it look empty. That way you can also know if its worth engaging in a conversation at that moment instead of posting and having to wait a few hours for a reply. If it takes up so much of the speed, you could perhaps make it user defined, so we get to turn it on or off? Anyway, thanks again for the major improvement!

Christmas!

The new speed kicks ass :up:

When I'm clicking to another forum, I feel like I'm with Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon, goin through lightspeed. :ninja:

Search should be fixed and Who's Online in individual forums is back on.

Great to see everything back the way it should be, and I loooooooove the swift new server :up:

will there be any new "updates" such as new skins like u guys had i think a year ago?

Man, what's with posts being made out of order?

I came in here to ask the same thing.

Yeah, I'll post something and two minutes later someone will post something else, but it will appear before my initial post.

Okay, should be fixed now. The times on the servers weren't synched perfectly.

Ah, that makes sense. Okay.

Thanks. :up:

I'm still in shock. Even some of the modding stuff that would take forever to do, now takes no time at all. It's scary! I NEED AN ADULT! I NEED AN ADULT!

Drak, any idea why I wasn't able to post?

No, I was nowhere near here. I had to reformat my hard drive over the weekend.