Iron Man Sequels The Mark 43

Hotwire

Dealin' W/ Demons
Reaction score
Any ideas as to what the next armor will look like?

I imagine it'll be called The Mark 1, considering the whole clean-slate end.

I wouldn't mind them adapting a verision of the Bleeding Edge armor, its close enough to the Mark 3, but also with subtle changes to it that gives it probably a nice on screen visibility.

Whatever it is, it'll be an approved version of the Prehensile Suit.

Harley's Retroreflector Stealth Suit

I think it'll look similar to the Mark 42, but with the traditional color distribution of the red and gold.

Personally, I think they've progressed to the point where his classic or neo classic armors would now be plausible. Yes, I mean the more spandex look. Here's the thing, in the comics those were early on due to ease of drawing and it was only later you got stuff like the granov armors. But if you think about it those early armors would have needed to be far more advanced than the later ones to even begin to make them plausible. Essentially, those early ones move like cloth or spandex but protect like armor. They're made of billions of microscopic armor fragments all held together via magnetic beams to create the illusion of something as pliable as cloth or spandex. That concept is way more advanced than anything we've seen in the movies so far. I think they now are at a place where they could get away with it. Then you could get a suitcase armor even closer to the comics version as it could all be packed into such a small space.

ofajwh.png
2f0a8ur.jpg
9hrwxd.jpg

Last edited:
The Ultimate armor, imagine that. No, don't imagine it. Leave it in the memories of your nightmares.

He'll find out the summonable aspect is part of the problem why his armor sucked so hard in IM3 and go back to the older way more stable and durable ones that don't idiotically jump on him in pieces. I don't know what they'll do honestly but I really hated that armor.

I loved IM enjoyed IM2 but they'll need to prove themselves before I'll see an IM4. Even all the armor time we got was so horrible and frankly lame.

I'm hoping the next armor is a hybrid of the Mk 42 and the black/gold Marvel NOW! armor.

The Black/Gold could be a little bit awesome.

I'd like to see some kind of Silver Senturion/Ultimate update hybrid, could be a really cool next level for him.

But really... honestly... it's Hulkbuster time. That might need to be the Mark 43, with his new main armor being Mk 44

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"