The Marvel Heroes Eliminations (round 2)

Dr.Strange -
Hawkeye +

Doctor Strange 95
Hawkeye 5

Dr.Strange +
Hawkeye -

Doctor Strange 97
Hawkeye 3

Dr.Strange +
Hawkeye -

Doctor Strange 98
Hawkeye 2

I guess it's not another good year for Hawkeye

Dr.Strange +
Hawkeye -

Doctor Strange 99
Hawkeye 1

I think he's faired pretty well. I mean, against heavyweights like Namor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, AND the FF? This just goes to show why Hawkeye needs to come back as HAWKEYE.

But he's got ninja stuff and... um... a sword? And Kate looks better in all that purple anyway. :o

I think he's faired pretty well. I mean, against heavyweights like Namor, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, AND the FF? This just goes to show why Hawkeye needs to come back as HAWKEYE.

But, one of the reasons he stuck around so long is because he wasn't looked at as a threat. For me, I always pick a favorite character and then try and eliminate the biggest threat. That's why I constantly tried to focus my votes on Dr. Strange. It's why I got rid of Fantastic Four and Namor early, before people jumped on their bandwagon. It's why in the DC thread with Round 2 I got rid of Robin first, then focused on Superman-related characters. Get rid of those people who have mad, crazy fans.

Dr.Strange +
Hawkeye -

Doctor Strange 100
Hawkeye 0

But he's got ninja stuff and... um... a sword?

It's an embarrassment. :csad:

But, one of the reasons he stuck around so long is because he wasn't looked at as a threat. For me, I always pick a favorite character and then try and eliminate the biggest threat. That's why I constantly tried to focus my votes on Dr. Strange. It's why I got rid of Fantastic Four and Namor early, before people jumped on their bandwagon. It's why in the DC thread with Round 2 I got rid of Robin first, then focused on Superman-related characters. Get rid of those people who have mad, crazy fans.

lol, In that case, you made the right decision.

ALL RIGHT!!!Yeah!!!
Yeah!
Go Dr.Strange.

drstrange.jpg

I haven't checked on this thread in a while but......................wha?? Hawkeye lasted longer then the Surfer? thats hilarious! I thought the Surfer would win for sure. I stopped voting as soon as I had to choose between Dr.Strange and the Surfer cause I just could'nt do it lol i'm so weak

Yeah I actually slightly prefer Surfer but was voting for Strange for 80% of the contest so that he'd make a good showing and come at least 2nd :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"