The Marvel Heroes Eliminations (round 1)

Are we to understand you look like Fabio? :p

I'm in pretty much the same boat, i'm not bald but I have a really short buzz cut...definatley not Fabio-esque

I'm like you....just easier to say bald then "really short buzz cut using the number 8 brush on my electric razor"..:brucebat:

I'm bald... but by choice.

Shave my head every two or three days.

Otherwise, I'd look like George Costanza... and who the hell would wanna look like George Costanza?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

This thread has gone from superheroes, to sadism potency, to personal hairstyles. :dry:

And I have a feeling it may move on to Seinfeld next.

This thread has gone from superheroes, to sadism potency, to personal hairstyles. :dry:

And I have a feeling it may move on to Seinfeld next.

hahaha yeah this thread is lost and derailed without a point, yet still entertaining...i'm afraid Seinfeld might be comin' up as well

I'm bald... but by choice.

Shave my head every two or three days.

Otherwise, I'd look like George Costanza... and who the hell would wanna look like George Costanza?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:
But... George Costanza is bald. So, really, what you're saying is that you're bald "by choice" because you don't want people to know you're bald by nature, am I right?

F hair anyway man, it's overrated :down I could have long hair but I choose not too cause it's annoying and who needs it??

I'm growing my hair longer again and now I'm remembering why i cut the sh-t to begin with. It's a f'n hassle.

haha yeah, hair sucks. It's better just to wake up and be like "oh...my hair's done" lol I felt like a woman when I had longer hair and had to style it and crap...i'm done with it

(Enters thread)

Wow, I totally missed out on this one. :waa:

Well it is a sad day for those in the North but ...... oh who cares anyways :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"