The Marvel Heroes Eliminations (round 1)

I gave it my best, Corpy.

Unfortunately, some people will now have to be tracked down via IP addresses, and killed, families raped, dogs desecrated, that sort of thing. :o

Have mercy, I was forced haha jj :p

Don't worry, I plan on mercy for you. Loss of an arm.

Blader has to die though. I hope his sister is cute. :o

I need that arm for collecting comics and other related goodies, i'd rather you take a leg, or better yet, nothing!

I can think of other appendages I can take that you might not particularly be happy to lose if you don't quiet down. :cmad:

I need that arm for collecting comics and other related goodies, i'd rather you take a leg, or better yet, nothing!

I'd settle for the arm before you start gambling away the REALLY important extremities.

I can think of other appendages I can take that you might not particularly be happy to lose if you don't quiet down. :cmad:

...........................................................................arms all yours

:o

I'd have to agree with the other guys here and say that the arm is less important lol

I'd have to agree with the other guys here and say that the arm is less important lol

But you NEED the arm in order to have fun with the other guy... :wow: :o

If you're going to give up an appendage, go for an ear...

:yay:

But you NEED the arm in order to have fun with the other guy... :wow: :o

If you're going to give up an appendage, go for an ear...

:yay:

haha yeah well you just need one arm for that...

Ear? Why didn't anyone tell me the ear was an option?! lol

:cmad: There should be an option for pulling off nails from both fingers and toes.

Then give her the finger... err, I mean... a finger.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

:cwink:

haha if I did that it'd be gone before I could even raise it :wow: don't underestimate a woman's horrible, horrible, scorn haha right Mistress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"