The Master Of Magnetism":The Official Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr Thread'

magnetos quite an interesting character because hes not some cardboard villain.. hes more like a guy who took good intentions the wrong path... I like him.

But... is there an Xavier thread? I like his character also. I did a search and turned up nothing.

OMG. I'm gonna miss Ian...

Mr Lex Luthor said:
OMG. I'm gonna miss Ian...
In ten years time, lol.

At 76 there aren't going to be a lot of roles for him to take on.

Well Ian sure seem to think that this new techology that rejuvenate you in movie work quite well ( i'm sure now that it is quite costly right now)

From Zak Penn at theXverse:
Why Magneto does he fly little in movies? Will he fly in X3 ? thanks

* I think he flies more than most of the characters. There is more flying in this one, in general.

That's good to hear. I'd love to see him flying over the Brotherhood at Alcatraz, doing his "Traitors to their own cause. It's time to end this war" speech. :up:

Yea...Mags needs more flying time.

I expect him to fly alot during the GG bridge sequence...Probably even use his magnetic shield a few times..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
I expect him to fly alot during the GG bridge sequence...Probably even use his magnetic shield a few times..

-TNC
I hope he uses the magnetic shield too. I loved the scene in Legends 2 when Magento brings up his shield and the bullets just fall off. I would die if Ratner used something like that!

TNC9852002 said:

-TNC
Now, THAT I want to see. He really needs to do magnetic shields. Or maybe he can do it at Jean's house to protect himself from Jean going schizo on him. That'd look sick (OMG, did I just used that word??) on the big screen.

Ian's performance as Magneto alone will make this a good movie, if not great!!!:o :up:

I love the clip of him in the woods when he's making his speech saying, "The humans have their weapons." He turns to Jean and says, "We have ours!" Such an amazing moment!!!

chaseter said:
I hope he uses the magnetic shield too. I loved the scene in Legends 2 when Magento brings up his shield and the bullets just fall off. I would die if Ratner used something like that!

I agree, that scene was classic!!! If they did that with Magneto in X3, it would be amazing!!!:up:

Ian McKellen will own the movie. :up:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Ian McKellen will own the movie. :up:
Yes he will...the critics love him in X2 and I am sure they will feel the same way about X3.

chaseter said:
Yes he will...the critics love him in X2 and I am sure they will feel the same way about X3.

Screw the critics.

chaseter said:

Yes......Yes they will.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Now, THAT I want to see. He really needs to do magnetic shields. Or maybe he can do it at Jean's house to protect himself from Jean going schizo on him. That'd look sick (OMG, did I just used that word??) on the big screen.
Yeah...I think Kinberg called the mentioning of Magneto's magnetic shields as spoilers..

-TNC

Mr Lex Luthor said:

That would be GREAT! :up:

I know theres a lot of comic fans here but I for one dont like the "Magnus" name from the comics. I am SO glad they changed that being that Magnus sounds like one of those "Edward Nigma/Enigma" cartoon names with patterns for no reason with the power and persons name...sort of sublty ribbing the concept in a way.

Erik Lensherr with a nickname of Magneto is perfectly fine.

That nothing can stop us line sounded better in tv spot 8.The clip on ktla sounds corny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"