The Missing Remote - Misc. TVs Lounge

I'm tempted to watch Friday Night Lights when they start doing reruns on ABC Family. I tried watching once, but the Texan accents just turned me off.

Shows that revolves around teenagers are one I could never get into, except for Glee which I have to admit is pretty funny when I caught it on the tv one day. Downsides are with shows are for me is when you trying to catch up with already aired shows and current shows that sometimes you don't have the time to start and watching a new show, which I guess must have happen to me with Breaking Bad. Because it really is good so far.

I'm tempted to watch Friday Night Lights when they start doing reruns on ABC Family. I tried watching once, but the Texan accents just turned me off.

The show is really good. You should give it a chance. I didn't know they will air reruns on ABC Family. I'll have to catch it when it starts.

Speaking of RERUNS, how about that LOST marathon? :awesome:

I've been watching my season 6 DVD. :cool:

That show can foreshadow like nobody's buisness.

Does anybody here watch Lie To Me? I just started watching it and I am in love!!!

I watched the pilot episode and stopped half way through. :/

Yeah. I just didn't like it for some reason, and now that I just cancelled my Netflix, I won't be able to watch it,

The first few episodes are kind of dry, but it picks up and gets good

For me I have to be hooked by the first episode, or I can't watch it.

I'm of a similar mind, but there was just something special about Lie To Me. Same with The Mentalist.

I hate The Mentalist too. :oldrazz:

Only shows I really like is AMC's Mad Men and Breaking Bad; Showtime's Dexter; Discovery Channel's The Colony, and HBO's True Blood.

See I just have the basic group of channels so I watch what I can. I've heard all those shows are really good though

They're literally some of the best shows on TV ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"