The Amazing Spider-Man The Bugle Break Room - A Spider-Lounge!!!

I have a question for everyone in here. Why was Visionary banned?

I'm not entirely sure, but I do miss his "I don't give a ****" attitude :(

So, what type of music do you guys like?

I like first of all, Michael Jackson and Chris Brown (yeah, I still like both of them) and Hip Hop/ Rap and R&B. Then I like general Pop music, all oldies, some rock and I'm starting to like... no... appreciate country music. I like most anything with a guitar. I can kinda play and I love to dance. :grin:

TDK was the movie that made me decide to go Blu-Ray. I bought the DVD and noticed that, on a 1080p TV, the IMAX sequences were especially distorted.

Normally a DVD has a bit of distortion due to the 480p being stretched to be on a 1080p screen but with TDK it was almost painful to watch during these sequences: The Bank Robbery, Hong Kong, Harvey in the transport

The more movies use IMAX as a format, the more we will see people buying blu-ray. I'm not refering to 35mm being converted to IMAX but scenes actually shot on IMAX.

That being said, I am somewhat curious to see SM3 on blu-ray, I would like to know if the blacks have more definition as its especially hard to enjoy the Venom/Sandman scene on DVD.

Aesop Rock, Buck 65, Atmosphere, KRS-One, Jurassic 5, Coheed And Cambria, Oh Sleeper, The Receiving End Of Sirens, Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster, Dilated Peoples, Anberlin, Justin Timberlake, AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Zao, Killswitch Engage, Led Zeppelin, Wu-Tang Clan, Norma Jean, Triumph, Avenged Sevenfold, Sage Francis, The Showdown, Jedi Mind Tricks...just to name a few, haha.

I have about ten CD cases full. And when I did have MySpace, I had them all layed out alphabetically.

:)

And I never got the "Nirvana rocks" vibe from listening to them. They're nothing special, imo.

Last edited:
Well his lyrics were never that great.

It's funny because Simpsons pretty much made fun of them.

Homer just said a sentence and people were like "this music is amazing!!!".

I'm more into lyrics that make you think then just music to back it up.

Well his lyrics were never that great.

It's funny because Simpsons pretty much made fun of them.

Homer just said a sentence and people were like "this music is amazing!!!".

I'm more into lyrics that make you think then just music to back it up.
Kurt's lyrics rocked, IMO.

TDK was the movie that made me decide to go Blu-Ray. I bought the DVD and noticed that, on a 1080p TV, the IMAX sequences were especially distorted.

Normally a DVD has a bit of distortion due to the 480p being stretched to be on a 1080p screen but with TDK it was almost painful to watch during these sequences: The Bank Robbery, Hong Kong, Harvey in the transport
Everything looked fine on my parents' 26 inch 720p tv.

wow. nobody has posted in here in almost TWO months!

Way to break the Streak :cmad: now we got to start all over!!!!

You guys hear about the next Jason (Friday the 13th) film possibly being set in the snow? That's just awesome.

Damn... jason in the snow.... that could be some scary ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"