The unEDUCATED DC Boards Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
his master put it on him, duhh :rolleyes:

i wanna see what you folk look like, who has a fb?

Watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Oh my gosh I :hrt: Lisbeth so nuch

Has anyone seen Stand Up Comedien Rapper Doc Brown his hilarious. There are vids on YouTube. His like the rapping Tim Minchin.

My favourite raps are 'Don't Be Racist'

Teaching inner city kids 'Equestrian Sports'

I was watching the Ricky Gervais special Out of England 2, some of those jokes were plain wrong....but ****ing hilarious.

I gotta check that out. The last Ricky Gervais stand-up I watched was in GTA 4. :o

that's a little sad, Corp

so Im watching Sherlock Holmes on blu ray and I really this like enhanced commentary thing they did with Guy Ritchie

I never listen to commentary. I'm sure you worked very hard on getting just the right angle to magically amplify whatever emotion that scene is supposed to convey and all, but I just don't care, you know?

I enjoy them, not every movie needs them but you get cool tidbits out of it...on Masters of the Universe, the director was basically told by Mattel to set the movie on Earth...he had wanted to do an Eternia thing and was told NO

I never listen to commentary. I'm sure you worked very hard on getting just the right angle to magically amplify whatever emotion that scene is supposed to convey and all, but I just don't care, you know?

yeah I know what you mean but some commentaries dont really do that persay. Case in point, the Tropic Thunder commentary. RDJ was in full on character doing the commentary which made it really fun to listen to.

I guess. I have listened to the episode commentaries on some TV shows and those can be fun, especially when the commentators go on random tangents. Stargate SG-1's commentaries are wonderful for that. The cast and crew spend most of the time telling stories about what happened on the set when someone missed lunch and other weird things. Those are fun.

the worse commentary Ive listened to was for Spider-man 3, it was nothing but talking about how great it was. I want commentaries to point out their flaws or just shooting the s***

the worse commentary Ive listened to was for Spider-man 3, it was nothing but talking about how great it was. I want commentaries to point out their flaws or just shooting the s***

I like to hear about how they wanted to do "this" but had to do something else or make a last minute change and it worked out

kind of like in the fake 'Satans Alley' trailer on Tropic Thunder, Maguire was a last minute replacement because the first actor pulled out last minute

I watched that one too....how the opening titles were very simple because they ran out of time

the latest jewel from Syfy...Mega Python vs. Gatoroid...starring Tiffany and Deborah Gibson premieres this saturday night

commentary from Del Toro is always good because he goes into his filmmaking process. Jake Gyllenhaals commentary on Donnie Darko consisted of him doing Groundskeeper Willie impressions and his scene motivation being pizza because he was hungry

I just watched Lost Horizon. Something about old movies just does not do it for me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I always watch them and find them vaguely hilarious, regardless of whether they're supposed to be funny or not.

Except for The Adventures of Robin Hood. 'Cause Errol Flynn's a badass.

I just watched Lost Horizon. Something about old movies just does not do it for me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I always watch them and find them vaguely hilarious, regardless of whether they're supposed to be funny or not.

Except for The Adventures of Robin Hood. 'Cause Errol Flynn's a badass.

:up: indeed.

I love when he just strides into the hall filled with nobles, plops down a dead boar, and puts his feet up like "Yeah....I'm awesome"

Haha, that scene is great. That whole movie is so bright and fun and adventurous, as opposed to the current trend of grim-n'-grittying old heroes up. Russell Crowe, you, sir, are no Errol Flynn. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member