The Moment of Truth

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this? Only on Fox. Considering its on Fox, it is one of their relatively tamer shows. What bothers me about it is, you can't see the polygraph test being administered as they go. What is to really keep them from lying? I definitely wouldn't put it past Fox.

Don't they test the contestants before and then ask them the questions again for television?

Watching.. kinda stupid show. The audience reactions to some of the questions are annoying as hell.

I could only watch about 2 minutes of it. It's really slow and annoying to hear the audience giggle or go "Ooooo" after each question.

And I don't really want to get entertainment from other peoples' embarrassment.

I'm watching. There's nothing else on.

The show is crap because polygraph tests are not reliable. You could just be nervous to be in front of the crowd, and bam, you fail. Or you could be great at staying calm and end up lying. This is why I laugh at ignorant people on Maury that believe the polygraph test is 100% true.

:o

The show is crap because polygraph tests are not reliable. You could just be nervous to be in front of the crowd, and bam, you fail. Or you could be great at staying calm and end up lying. This is why I laugh at ignorant people on Maury that believe the polygraph test is 100% true.

:o

Well, in all fairness, they take the polygraph away from the crowd.

Oh, I didn't know that. But still. :cmad:

oh it was good.I enjoyed it...This show will get a lot of people in trouble with their.."signifigant other"

I think the 1million dollar question is :

"If u had the chance, would you sleep wit one of ur parents?"

^_^

Damn writer's strike! This is just a sign of shows to come. About as interesting as Deal or No Deal, the gameless game show. Pretty soon we're gonna have people playing the rubber duck carnival game on prime time. You picked the blue duck, let's see what you won.........wait for it.......cue commercial.......wait for it........you won the million!

Seen it a time or two, answering the questions myself as they get asked.

"Do you really care about starving children in Africa?"

I know I should, but honestly...I don't.

Seen it a time or two, answering the questions myself as they get asked.

"Do you really care about starving children in Africa?"

I know I should, but honestly...I don't.

wow, and i hope ur kids starve. or ur siblings.

I think the 1million dollar question is :

"If u had the chance, would you sleep wit one of ur parents?"

^_^

WTF??????

Actually that would make the show more interesting . Another good question Would you sleep with one your significant other's friends. ??

I watched some of the show but the guy with hair plugs was beyond annoying and they went overboard with the long pauses.

A well-placed source tells TMZ that reps for suspected wife killer Drew Peterson have contacted the producers of the new show "Moment of Truth," asking to hookup their client to a lie detector test on national television.

Peterson's wife Stacey has been missing and presumed dead since last October. Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in March 2004. At the time, her death was ruled accidental, but since Stacey's disappearance, Savio's body was exhumed for forensic examination and officials determined her death to be a "homicide staged to look like an accident."

Stacey's family has continually asked Drew to submit to a lie detector test -- which he has repeatedly refused to do, until now.

Peterson denies any involvement in Stacey's disappearance, insisting she left him for another man.

Glad, the guy took the money...those questions were very hard. The son was getting on my nerves..with his little comments he was making. I wanted to "tune him like a piano"

Damn writer's strike! This is just a sign of shows to come. About as interesting as Deal or No Deal, the gameless game show. Pretty soon we're gonna have people playing the rubber duck carnival game on prime time. You picked the blue duck, let's see what you won.........wait for it.......cue commercial.......wait for it........you won the million!

I'd watch it. :csad:

But in all fairness, this is Fox. They'd play this show writers strike or none. :csad:

Glad, the guy took the money...those questions were very hard. The son was getting on my nerves..with his little comments he was making. I wanted to "tune him like a piano"

That doesn't even make sense. :csad:

A well-placed source tells TMZ that reps for suspected wife killer Drew Peterson have contacted the producers of the new show "Moment of Truth," asking to hookup their client to a lie detector test on national television.

Peterson's wife Stacey has been missing and presumed dead since last October. Peterson's third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a bathtub in March 2004. At the time, her death was ruled accidental, but since Stacey's disappearance, Savio's body was exhumed for forensic examination and officials determined her death to be a "homicide staged to look like an accident."

Stacey's family has continually asked Drew to submit to a lie detector test -- which he has repeatedly refused to do, until now.

Peterson denies any involvement in Stacey's disappearance, insisting she left him for another man.

That guy is disgusting, he's been on the news in Chicago since the wife went missing, I think he's really starting to enjoy the publicity. He's gotten much bolder and cocky lately too, he wanted to get paid to be put on Moment of Truth, he also called a radio station to see if the could get him on a game show to find a date.

I say hook him up and when they have the results on the show to " did you kill your wife?" Have the host say the results were "yes" (guilty or not) Only for the purpose of seeing how he reacts.

i dont get the point to this show. first off why lie at all? i mean, okay hypothetical situation:
"Do you wear women's underwear?"
"No."
"You're lying. You lose. You now get no money AND we know that you wear women's underwear anyways."
see? why not just buck up and be honest for all that cash? :thisshowisdumb:

I wanna watch the episode with that hot chick in the seat .:up:

she gets asked if she's ever been paid for sex, HAWTTtTTtTT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"