Ooooh, Fox...When will you learn?

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone watching Fox? I turned it on waiting for Terminator and The Moment of Truth is on, and literally any time it goes to commercial, the announcer says in such a sinister voice: "Up next is the question that WILL DESTROY LAUREN CLEARY'S MARRIAGE!" Only Fox would be proud of that. :csad:

Yeah I'm watching it. I feel kinda bad because I'm somewhat enjoying it, even though I hate shows like this.

This blonde is cold hearted.

those people are the ones stupid enough to join the show...

All these questions...and she loses on that? I don't think that was really fair at all. That question is so....tainted. I mean, she sits there and relives all her past sins and lies, I mean, on some level she must doubt it. I don't think that question is fair.

Anyone hit the million yet?

No. This episode they had 1 Million in 6 cases. The couple got it down to 8 cases, 6 in which still held the million. Their next 5 choices they picked the million dollars only to except the deal the banker gave them.

No. This episode they had 1 Million in 6 cases. The couple got it down to 8 cases, 6 in which still held the million. Their next 5 choices they picked the million dollars only to except the deal the banker gave them.

Ouch, sucks to be them. What was the deal? If there were only two cases, one of which had the million, it should've been close to 500k right? What was in their case?

All these questions...and she loses on that? I don't think that was really fair at all. That question is so....tainted. I mean, she sits there and relives all her past sins and lies, I mean, on some level she must doubt it. I don't think that question is fair.

What was the question?

At first I didn't like the show at all. But telling the truth can sometimes bring ya closer to those you love. "The question that will destroy her marriage"? Not sure about that one. :csad:

Although I gotta admit it, the show entertains me.

hasnt come on here in the west yet peeps

Ouch, sucks to be them. What was the deal? If there were only two cases, one of which had the million, it should've been close to 500k right? What was in their case?

They had three cases left. The deal was around 300k if I remember right. The other cases held some of the lower money.

What was the question?

At first I didn't like the show at all. But telling the truth can sometimes bring ya closer to those you love. "The question that will destroy her marriage"? Not sure about that one. :csad:

Although I gotta admit it, the show entertains me.

"Do you think you're a good person?" after she admitted to stealing money, ****ing other guys, being inlove with someone else on her wedding night, and thinking she should be married to her ex-boyfriend.

They had three cases left. The deal was around 300k if I remember right. The other cases held some of the lower money.

Never the less, statistically she has a 50/50 chance of getting 1 million dollars. Even if it was one penny remaining, the median between the two would be 500,000 and should've been the offer, right?

I love how they kept announcing that her marriage would be destroyed. So incredibly tacky. Her losing the money was just icing on the cake.

Never the less, statistically she has a 50/50 chance of getting 1 million dollars. Even if it was one penny remaining, the median between the two would be 500,000 and should've been the offer, right?

It was a 1/3 chance of having a million dollars. If they had picked one of the lower cases it would have been two cases left and a 50/50 chance of having a million dollars. Then the offer would have been close too 500k.

It was something like that.

But that would involve dwelling into the hell that is the lounge.
python2.gif

"Well, on second thought, lets not go to the Lounge, it is a silly place"

I feel bad for the husband.
He seemed to keep his cool for the most part though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"