Legend of Zelda The next Zelda game

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I just finished breath of the wild and I'm ready to start dreaming about the next one. What do you want to see?

I want them to keep the open world but I want them to make it a bit easier at the start. Fewer enemies that can take out 4 hearts in one go.

And I want more Prince Sidon.

Someone's on the Prince Sidon fan club. :o

Ha, I actually want them to make the game harder, or at least, have the difficulty scale a bit. After about 10-12 hours in, the game starts to become pretty easy.

Much better optimization.
Easier in the beginning, but harder throughout.
Smaller world with greater density.

I loved how they incorporated him in the boss battle against Vah Ruta.

I'd like them to go kind of a Majora's Mask route. Use the same engine and a lot of the same assets to more quickly make a new game, but still be willing to try something new like the time repeat in MM. Maybe have Breath of the Wild Link set sails to a neighboring Kingdom to seek aid in rebuilding Hyrule only to get caught up in a new adventure. See what cool new things you can work within this physics engine.

I'd like them to go kind of a Majora's Mask route. Use the same engine and a lot of the same assets to more quickly make a new game, but still be willing to try something new like the time repeat in MM. Maybe have Breath of the Wild Link set sails to a neighboring Kingdom to seek aid in rebuilding Hyrule only to get caught up in a new adventure. See what cool new things you can work within this physics engine.

Sounds great.

I was thinking they could set it 10,000 years before. Show the Guardian/Divine Beast construction and the change from Ganon to Calamity Ganon. Midway through you seal Calamity Ganon, and then follow up with the need to construct the shrines and the foretelling of Ganon coming back. During this time you conquer beasts and traps laid out by Ganon and his disciples. Maybe after Ganon's defeated you find the entity that made him Calamity Ganon and defeat it.

Or they go in the future. After BoTW the Master Sword is beat up. Perhaps Fi is now dying. The darkness sees it's opportunity to rise, you must satisfy the goddess and forge a new weapon to seal the darkness.

When it comes to Zelda games Music, dungeons and story are the first 3 things I think about and love and they were all lacking in BOTW which is why it kind of doesn't fell like a Zelda game but at the same time the fact I love this game has much has I do with even though those 3 things lacking shows just how good the rest of the game truly is and is why I fell like has good has this game is the next one can be even better. Nintendo just needs to focus on those 3 things in the next game and reuse the engine of BOTW and give us a new Zelda game in 2020 and we are looking at like a perfect game.

Oh and Zelda should be playable! It's way past time and gamers are clearly ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"