The no name changes thing.

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm really fine with it really i am and i dont want my name changed but could a mod please just change the-dark-knight to The-Dark-Knight, just changing them 3 letters to capitals nothing else? i'd be really grateful if they could.

I understand why you dont do full name changes and thats totally fair but could you please do this? thanks.

Be proud of who you are! Embrace your name!

You think I'm going to change my name to Dog Lips? NEVER!

I think it's fair... I went from astroid-man to Asteroid-Man. Common DL, be a good lad ;)

Why can't usernames be changed.I don't see any real hassle with it.

That's because you don't have to actually do anything when a hundred people want to change their username. ;)

jag

A name change option should come with a large post count as a reward where you are perhaps allowed to change your name every 2 years if you have above 20,000 posts.

or maybe 10/15k

this would give people still that option to do so, reduce the number of people allowed to (thus freeing up mod time) and give some people who don't like their username plenty of time to get used to it so by the time they get to this value, they are comfortable with it and our less likely to want to change it.

^ You don't need a name change, you just need to stop using that crappy name. Traitor. :cmad:

No name changes! If you don't like it you should not have picked it in the first place...:cmad:

^ You don't need a name change, you just need to stop using that crappy name. Traitor. :cmad:

I ain't no traitor. I'm not even asking for me, i'm just saying some suggestions.

I'm the original canine diety around here (or at least i used to be)

*sob*

I ain't no traitor. I'm not even asking for me, i'm just saying some suggestions.

I'm the original canine diety around here (or at least i used to be)

*sob*

Your sig - buffy musical right.

Didn't jonty change his after the rule was put in effect?

Methinks mod favouritism. :o

It's not us, it's the big Boss's decision.

Asked for a name change. It's now a bannable offense.

<--- Do I look like I'm joking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"