THE OFFICIAL 2012 SHH MOVIE AWARDS: Best Blockbuster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do you expect? :p I would've voted for Skyfall but Rises takes the cake for me.

I know this is a superhero forum and all but I cant believe Skyfall is losing this.

I kinda expected this. I think Skyfall and Avengers were both better movies than TDKR, but he Batboards are the biggest.

I'm as big of a Bond fan as a superhero and even Batman fan and I still think both Avengers and TDKR are greater than Skyfall. Still great though.

I kinda expected this. I think Skyfall and Avengers were both better movies than TDKR, but he Batboards are the biggest.

I am sure the Batboards will have their own awards. Where TDKR wins everything :o

Well considering the overbearing negativity over there, I don't think it would win anything.

I'm sure the voters expected you to say this, too :p

For the record, I voted for TDKR because it was my favourite movie of the year. It's even my fave of the trilogy. I know a lot of people have issues with it, but i guess it's just a matter of taste cause it so perfectly hit the spot for me.

Don't get me wrong, I do like TDKR. I just prefer the other two over it. Also, I feel as though the other two movies could be Oscar nominated but TDKR would still be more popular.

But all in all, I give people full permission to stick a "you mad" gif over my posts. :oldrazz:

For me, definitely The Avengers, but Skyfall is a very close second.

I'm basing my vote on commercial success. The Avengers :up:

If this was for best movie my vote would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"