The sea life of Aquaman

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
What sea animals do you want to see aquaman interact with? I want to see him with a great white shark of course because I want them to mimic that scene where he summons a shark to eat a bad guy right from below him.

Also, I want to see a blobfish because let's be honest, after its internet celebrity status it's a star in the making

Well, the sea/ocean is Aquaman's backyard, so it does make sense that he interacts with all sort of sea life.

I read this threads title and hoped it was some sort of "Life Aquatic"/"Aquaman" mashup. :(

I thought it was a documentary about Aquaman's food chain and sex life. I am truly disappointed.

I think it would make for an awesome poster coming in the hallway of a theater, a huge poster underwater, the sun glinting through the water, an enormous scary whale, with Aquaman, with his trident, dwarfed by the whale, posed in the water directly in front of the whale's face, maybe some great white sharks and sting rays circling around. I think that would get the uninitiated intrigued with the character

I'd like to see him interact with all kinds of sea creatures, make them exciting, scary, exhilerating, use them like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. Take advantage of the unique properties of the Aquaman character. Beautiful tropical fish and jellyfish, enormous sea turtle, a frightening enormous octopus, why not something like a Kraken. It needs to be a unique movie unto itself, a real visual treat, that has the audience gasping at the beauty and the horror of the deep sea.

One thing I wonder is how the Atlanteans are going to move underwater, and how the depths of the ocean will be lit.

One things for sure, it's a great opportunity to make a different kind of movie. I could see it being one of the bigger DC hits, if the plots good, they take advantage of the underwater opportunities, a real thrilling cinematic experience. You could just imagine that in IMAX or IMAX 3-D

I thought it was a documentary about Aquaman's food chain and sex life. I am truly disappointed.

Food chain = sex life. They're one and the same thing. Aquaman is like Troy McClure off the Simpsons

giphy.gif

This alone gives me chills.

This is why I swim exclusively in lakes.

:o

You know the thing about a shark, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"