The Official Avatar thread - post requests here only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please make this into an avatar with the release date and if you could possibly jazz it up in someway it would be greatly appreciated.

phoenixcopy4ti.jpg

POWdER-man said:

According to the avatar page, this is slightly to big, could anyone adjust it?

Thanks anyway, though.

Can I get someone to take a stab at making a cool avatar out of this pic, please? I'd like one of those semi-animated ones that flashes to different parts of the pic. I've got less than 5000 posts so don't make it too big. Thanks guys!

4830_400x600.jpg

JLBats said:
It's perfect:up:

Cool avy, JL! That's from Out of the Past, isn't it? Great flick! I got that in a cool film noir 5-pack dvd set a while back. You've got good taste, kiddo! :) :up:

sinewave that's a badass pic you posted :eek: :up:

Lobo said:
sinewave that's a badass pic you posted :eek: :up:

thanks. it's the cover for the upcoming JLA #125 due out in feb '06.

sinewave said:
Can I get someone to take a stab at making a cool avatar out of this pic, please? I'd like one of those semi-animated ones that flashes to different parts of the pic. I've got less than 5000 posts so don't make it too big. Thanks guys!

4830_400x600.jpg

Here ya go

12ve.gif

The Storm said:
Could someone please make this into an avatar and if you could possibly jazz it up in someway it would be greatly appreciated.

phoenixcopy4ti.jpg

Erm reposting!

is there a way to make an avatar out of a video(played on Windows Media player... .wmv and .avi)?

can anyone make a Avatar for me,that has Eddie Guerrero doing his little dance...then in Spanish Flag colors that say RIP Eddie?...thank you...pm me me you do..

I NEED MY AVATAR REARRANGED PLEASE:
RED&BLUE
SYMBIOTE
BAGMAN
SCARLET
BEN RIELLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"