The Official Broly Casting Thread

The Joker_1000

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay, people, I know that this movie may or may not happen but I wanted to make a casting thread for this. Discuss anything Broly related here or people you'd want to be cast as Broly.

Now, my first choice as of now is actually Tyler Mane but all he'd have to do is just bulk up a little more.

1645592.jpg

The Undertaker is my second choice & I think that with a great script he'd be capable of pulling off a darker version of Broly.

AAGO043~The-Undertaker-175-Posters.jpg

Well, for now those are all of my choices as far as Broly goes.

broly isnt supposed to be so old...in fact hes supposed to be quite young

Man Vegeta_1000, you are really hooked on having Broly in a live-action movie. All you talk about is him and how any WWF wrestler can portray him lol. Im surprised you hvnt recommended John Cena for Broly lol.

Anywho, Broly should be a guy in his 20's, and that has good muscle mass, but dsnt have to be the exaggerated mass that is WWF fighters or Arnold Swartszzennegger type. The extreme muscle mass of LSSJ Broly can be done by CGI.

Well since he has the same age as Goku, and if I remember correctly, Goku was 27-28 during the cell Saga (and it's on this potential timeframe that the Broli story would fit best)

Man Vegeta_1000, you are really hooked on having Broly in a live-action movie. All you talk about is him and how any WWF wrestler can portray him lol. Im surprised you hvnt recommended John Cena for Broly lol.

Anywho, Broly should be a guy in his 20's, and that has good muscle mass, but dsnt have to be the exaggerated mass that is WWF fighters or Arnold Swartszzennegger type. The extreme muscle mass of LSSJ Broly can be done by CGI.

Broly isn't all I talk about but I really would like to see him in a live action movie. But John Cena as Broly wouldn't work at all.

I think that Broly could be portrayed by someone in his 30's. I actually think for a movie Broly movie Broly should be older than Goku, not the same age as him.

I think that Broly could be portrayed by someone in his 30's. I actually think for a movie Broly movie Broly should be older than Goku, not the same age as him.

By the time a Broly movie is made, if ever, Chatwin would be in his 30's too :cwink:

No stuff. Just because the actor ages doesn't mean the character is that same age. Goku won't be in his 30's yet & I'm saying Broly should be a few years older than Goku & should be Vegeta's rival instead.

Tom Welling
He would make an AMAZING BROLY!!
Just like James Master's is an AMAZING DOOMSDAY!!!
To extremely buff characters played by guys of average build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"