Salute your CO: The official "Dennis Quaid is Hawk" thread

I'm surprised they are already filming. I thought they would put the cast through a 6-8 military style training program, to help them get more in character. Anyone know if they are doing anything like that?

They have already been in training. I don't think Quaids Hawk is gonna have much action so he probabley doesn't need any but Sienna Miller has been in training for a while.

I can't wait to see what he looks like in the brown jacket and camo pants, if he's actually going to wear them in the first movie.

Looks great. :up:

Well, Hawk's last name is Abernathy. Quaid's character in Vantage Point had the last name of Barnes. Now, I can't really read what's on his name tag, but given the choices of Abernathy and Barnes, I'd go with Abernathy.

I'd say the tag is obviously Abernathy.

I'm looking forward to the pics of Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Destro, Cobra Commander, Scarlett, and Baroness.

What branch is he supposed to be? Looks like a Naval Officer uniform.

What branch is he supposed to be? Looks like a Naval Officer uniform.

Ya' know what, I didn't even pay attention to that. You're right, that's not an Army uniform. That's a naval uniform!

Either this pic is a fake or this movie is seriously, seriously wrong.

I say...

FAKE!!!:cmad:

hahaha I didnt knwo Dennis Quaid was in this movie. I had my suspicions before but now beyond a reasonable doubt I can safely say this movie is going to FLOP! To bad too, I love the cartoon

He doesn't seem to fit into all this, lol......

i dont mind it. Im also glad at that we are gettnig so much pics :)

There are comics where Hawk wears a beret. Also, the black beret is pretty much standard in the U.S. Army now.

Why do they insist on Quaid posing in those stupid stances for all his pics?

Why do they insist on Quaid posing in those stupid stances for all his pics?

Good question, he's taken the affect away in my opinion. Also adds more to my opinion, realizing Quaid is too damn old to be general hawk. I realize hawk was an older gentlemen, but maybe Quaid just doesn't age well. Cuz everytime i see him i think. "he's way to old to be in this film, compared to the other characters/actors & actress."

Hawk looks like an old Flint, but I hope they will have Flint in the sequel.

Hey was there a leak picture of Hawk on a white background with army fatigue pants, a black t-shirt, and a hat? Just checking before I post something that ends up putting me on probation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"