Days of Future Past The Official Dofp MAGAZINES Thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
So much sooner than we thought, here we have the first X-Men cover!!!

for Studio Ciné Live a french magazine

x-men-days-of-future-past-couverture-studio-cine-live.jpg

so here is the official magazine thread, to post and discuss all the magazine stuff from now

The marketing machine has started! :woot:

So much sooner than we thought, here we have the first X-Men cover!!!

for Studio Ciné Live a french magazine

x-men-days-of-future-past-couverture-studio-cine-live.jpg

so here is the official magazine thread, to post and discuss all the magazine stuff from now

The marketing machine has started! :woot:
good pic :woot:

magazine comes on Dec. 18, so hopefully we get the scans same day or thursday

The ball is in your court, French fans.

magazine comes on Dec. 18, so hopefully we get the scans same day or thursday

I like the way you think, I think we shall. I just want a damn Rogue picture. And I kinda like the idea of her not really being an XMen in this movie and more like a mutant. Shows that she isn't always on the team and can be without them. I think her surviving the future and being in the camp shows how strong she is

I want a X-Ladies poster. Mystique, Storm, Kitty, Rogue, Blink!!!!!

Why didn't you post the Entertainment Weekly one with Katy Perry and the three spandex-clad guys? You know, with a tiny circle on the top right corner with an even tinier pic of Mystique??

:oldrazz:

Great cover, I would've prefered a shot of the full crew though.

posted on many threads, but should be here too:

x-men-days-of-future-past-omar-sy-bishop.jpg

x-men-days-of-future-past-jennifer-lawrence-mystique.jpg

Good idea for a thread Angamb!

EMPIRE Magazine (UK) - September, 2013

64s7.jpg

DOFP article

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Magazine (USA) - Issue #1284 (Nov 08, 2013)

o0px.jpg

'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
by Tim Stack | Nov 07, 2013
An exclusive report from the set of this May's hotly anticipated time-traveling sequel Read it

DA MAN Magazine (Indonesia) - October/November, 2013

5bxt.jpg

Break the Ice
Portraying Iceman in the “X-Men” series, Shawn Ashmore spills the beans on the upcoming sequel “X-Men: Days of Future Past” and his acting twin brother. Photographs Yann Bean.

BREAK THE ICE. Portraying Iceman in the X-Men series, Shawn Ashmore spills the beans on the upcoming sequel “X-Men: Days of Future Past” and his acting twin brother
7vos.jpg

Growing up in front of the camera is not everybody’s cup of tea. For Shawn Ashmore who’s returning as Iceman in the upcoming “X-Men” movie installment, that only paves the way for him to make it big in showbiz. Known for his amicable personality, the Canadian actor has been showing off his impersonation skill since a very young age of nine on a Toronto-based TV series, titled “Katts and Dog.” Ashmore’s first American film, though, was “Married to It” in 1991, where he and his twin brother, Aaron, landed the parts as students when they were just ten.

Seven years later, Shawn – the younger sibling – seized the chance to perform alongside budding actresses, Kirsten Dunst and Rachel Leigh Cook, on a feature film “Strike.” But his biggest break came in 2000 when the 1979-born nailed the Iceman role in the Hollywood blockbuster “X-Men.” The success was beyond expectation, and the sequel was immediately made. At the same token, the comic book-adaptation film introduced Ashmore to the star-studded cast of “X-Men,” not excluding Sir Ian McKellan, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, etc.

The blue-eyed thespian then kept himself busy in between the “X-Men” installments by making appearances in TV series and several movies. His portrayal of Canadian athlete and humanitarian Terry Fox in “Terry” in 2005 is perhaps Ashmore’s most heart-wrenching and poignant role to date – something that fans of Iceman might have missed from the action-packed blockbuster. As his career progresses, there’s much more to see what the newlywed will score in the next few years. But in the meantime, let’s break the ice with Mister Iceman.

q5fv.jpg

Suit and shirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs, shoes by The Generic Man

DA MAN: We heard that you’ve finished shooting for the “X-Men: Days of Future Past.” Could you spill the beans on what the new film is all about?
Shawn Ashmore: The movie is an incredible story involving both members from the original cast and the “First Class” cast. It is going to be exactly what our audience wants and expects. A great thrill ride with amazing action and heart.

DA: So you’re playing Iceman. Who is he exactly?
SA: Bobby Drake, in my mind, is a young guy who has had to deal with the unexpected for most of his life. Learning to understand and be comfortable with his abilities has made him a very open and social person. He is a bit of an everyman, and I think that’s why audiences connect with the character. Other than the fact he is Iceman, he’s just like everybody else. Hopefully, people can see a bit of themselves in Bobby.

cnk8.jpg

Shirt by Burberry London

DA: Tell us how did you get the Iceman role in the first place?
SA: Auditioned in Toronto five times and eventually read with Bryan, after that he offered me the part.

DA: If you could pick another character out of “X-Men”, who would you be?
SA: Nightcrawler. Teleportation seems like something I would enjoy. Plus, he always seems like a wise soul.
More pics and qoutes here:http://daman.co.id/exclusive-feature-shawn-ashmore/

EMPIRE Magazine (UK) - December, 2013

klct.jpg

Set report

CINEMA Magazine (Germany) - January, 2014

8p9r.jpg

Preview of 2014 incl. X-Men

EMPIRE Magazine (Australian edition) - January, 2014

4y5z.jpg

Set report

PREMIERE Magazine (France) - December/January Issue

bf4n.jpg

20 reasons to love 2014; X-Men, Angelina Jolie, Wes Anderson and Dany Boon. Includes a two page photo spread of Fassbender as Magneto
Scans

SOURCE Links: 1 2 3 4 5

ACCIÓN Magazine (Spain) - December, 2013

y1kg.jpg

Article on DOFP

FILM(S) Magazine (France) - Issue #15

g6cc.jpg

Article on DOFP and free poster

L'Écran Fantastique Magazine (France) - Issue #349

rgg.gif

Fassneto cover and article with photos (nothing new)
Check it here

F*** Film Fame Fact Magazine (Singapore) - Issue 48/49 (February, 2014)

2u9i.jpg

Free giant X-Men DOFP poster and X-Men Apocalypse qoutes from Singer (probably nothing new)

SOURCE Links: 1 2 3

thanks Retro.

It seems France has had two X-Men covers already, unlike the rest of the world

Interesting

I know, lol.

Its just curious, how USA hasnt had one cover, when the latest x-men movies have had the worse numbers.

But if Fox is fine without covers to date, ok, lol

A lot of magazines that normally would have had X-Men on the cover such as Wizard have gone bust. Plus Fox's marketing department is not the powerhouse it once was.

There are limitions put on Fox unlike the 2000's.

Plus a lot of the genre magazines In US have gone burst.

I miss Premiere Magazine.

Okay maybe I don't miss it that much. :doh: :oldrazz:

Hopefully we get 3 covers!
Past: Xavier, Magneto, Mystique
Future:Wolverine, Storm, Magneto/Xavier
Sentinel

Covers show that characters don't need to be main characters to be on covers, Azazel was on the first class cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"