The Official Dragon Ball Movie Soundtrack

craigdbfan

Avenger
Reaction score
This would be my Ideal Soundtrack for Dragon Ball!
Dragon Ball: The Movie Soundtrack

2136929551_3560289791_o.jpg

Made by ( Not Sure who made it but thanks =D)

DISC 1

1. Too Young - Phoenix
2. Talisman - Air
3. The Ghost in You- Psychedelic Furs
4. Teardrops - Massive Attack
5. Those Thieving Birds - Silverchair
6. The Magic Position - Patrick Wolf
7. Summer Days - Phoenix
8. Window Licker - Aphex Twins
9. No Cars Go - The Arcade Fire
10. Running Up That Hill - Chromatics
11. Sad Sad City - Ghostland Observatory
12. Shadow Falls - Hello, Blue Roses
13. On Call - Kings Of Leon
14. The Bucket - Kings Of Leon
15. Combat Baby - Metric
16. Fake Empire - The National
17. Age of Consent - New Order
18. Upmann - The Octopus Project
19. Fake Yer Death - Orion Rigel Dommisee

DISC 2

Would contain Classical Composed music (from the battle scenes, emotional scenes, etc.) My Top Film Composer Picks would have to be John Williams ,Howard Shore and would include Yo-Yo Ma, Julio Hernandez, Tan Dun.

Feel free to express your opinions and give me your Dream Soundtrack for the film. :word:

I think Grame Ravell should compose.

three words:

ROCK THE DRAGON

[YT]pZexHjrBjuo[/YT]

- Yes!
- Yes!

I wouldn't want these, but these were really cool:

- The History of Trunks custom intro
- Dragon Ball Z Uncut intro

----------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, I'd say make an epic, but fun score. No rock music, etc.

If there going to put in a Song from the Dragon Ball Franchise it needs to be the song Detekoi Tobikiri ZENKAI! POWER!

I remember the Ocean Dub banned this scene from Dead Zone. Wasn't Gohan high?

I remember the Ocean Dub banned this scene from Dead Zone. Wasn't Gohan high?

The clip I put up is the ending theme of Dragon Ball Z up until the Great Saiyaman Saga. The video your talking about is This one; the video that received some controversy because Gohan gets intoxicated/high by eating this magical apple its from the Garlic Jr Saga.

Oh, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

If they can remake the music like the original anime but changing some to upgrade it for the movie, cool

Japanese Sountrack
[YT]q3M_speKTHE[/YT]
[YT]qlKGQidhKJc[/YT]
[YT]gPRq8DL6DaM[/YT]
[YT]GUzQotGD-P0[/YT]
[YT]7p-5UVAsWIo&[/YT]

I was searching through You-Tube and guess what I find!? An English version of "Head Cha-La Head Cha-La" (Not its not ROCK THE DRAGON! that one sucks) Anyway you have to watch it! I was kind of laughing at first but then it really grows on to you. You compare and see which you prefer Japanese Version of Head Cha La or English Version of Head Cha-La that was only televised throughout the Philippines. Enjoy!

Original japanese singer singing in english version
[YT]3g_xxiv-7JA[/YT]

Cha-La Head-Cha-La better well make it into this movie, at LEAST in the closing credits. Zenkai Power and Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku can't be left out, either.

Cha-La Head-Cha-La better well make it into this movie, at LEAST in the closing credits. Zenkai Power and Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku can't be left out, either.

I will love to hear it like a orquest version like Starwars intro, just music, like superman return, then it will be cool

I will love to hear it like a orquest version like Starwars intro, just music, like superman return, then it will be cool

If handled properly and competently, that could be damn slammin'. :up: :dbz:

Yes, but you know, i allways worry for the short time they have to do that

Final bout music intro
[YT]7RXEUmQ16LM[/YT]

Oh man, I like this one so much better. It's from the English version of Final Bout. I still pop the disk in every now and again just to watch it on my television. :D

Like this one in the prologue, but with bigger orquest, more intruments and one or 2 arregements

That's on the right track. The trumpet and violin would definitely be the key forerunning instruments. :up:

It will give me goose spons, ready to watch the movie.

Superman return music did the same.

hironobu kageyama needs to do a song for it. i could see it randomly playing in the credits, and it would feel so odd and out of place. but still...he ALWAYS does dragon ball z songs. he's done songs for video games too i think.

There's a number at the end of the movie Twister that Van Halen did, called "Respect the Wind."

It has that DBZ feel to it. I want something resembling that as the main theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"